Demigods And Camp-Half Blood!

The character don't belong to me expect Cordalia and the plot.

<<<<<<_______>>>>>>

Nico POV

We were in front of Camp Half-Blood we inside and then I told Cordelia that she was a Demigod Meaning one of you parent is a Greek goddess and one of you other parents are a mortal.I also told here to wait till you got claimed which is a few days from now. She ask what cabin am I going to stay in I replied your going to stay in the Hermes Cabin.

We walked and people waved at us some looked and then gossip and other things like that.We come across Drew and she went in my face and said Nico you should had pick me to do you in bed and then she said call when you need this hot body,I realized she was wearing a black crop top which is the shortest and shows her black bra and is wearing lace high socks I thought Drew is a Slut anyway Cordelia was boiling mad in her eyes and Drew glared at her and ignore her I glared at her just rudely.

We come at the Door at the big house Chiron allowed as to come in he ask Cordelia do you have a Idea on who your parents are she said nope Chiron sighed to her.Well you'll get claimed soon probably tonight at the camp fire I think.Anyway Chiron explained the rules and other boring things (Blah Blah Blah) After that I leaded Cordelia to her Room and I think she was surprised when I kissed her forehead Good night Cordelia I Said she said Goodnight Nico and put a kiss on my forehead on to.

After that I smiled for how long I knew.

Hope you enjoy chap 2 sorry for short chaps anyway might be lemons coming soon hope you enjoy and yeah bye!