Swords and Love!

All the characters belong to Rick but Cordelia and the plot belong to me.Read away!

Nico POV

When we were at the arena I got into my black armor and got my Stygian Iron Sword,Cordelia was in turquoise armor and have her twin swords name Storm Breaker and Earth shaker.We saw Annabeth and Percy train and we say Hi me and Cordelia got in position.And Percy and Annabeth counted 3,2,1 go!I slashed at her head she ducked I smirked she went for my chest but I rolled to my right side I got up and got her arm and she falled down and then I got her sword and then I pointed it at her throat saying Not so smart are you now?I laid next to her facing her face just when I was going to kiss her Percy being overprotective brother shoved me off of Cordelia hey what's that for I said for.For touching my sister and stay five metre or less away from her.Cordelia just laughed what's so funny I say?She said you falled for it do you really think Percy would do that?Percy said yeah am just testing you I glared daggers at him after the sword fighting.We did archery which I was terrible at but Cordelia wanted to try she took a bow three bows and stood in position then she aimed it landed bulleyes I was surprised he did you do that she said got lesson when I was a kid.Should have known it wasn't her first try she said you go next I paled I grab 2 bows and stood I aimed but it got so close to the bulleyes.Cordelia said so close Neeks nice try she smirked and peck me on the lips I said hey Splash Woman come here then I went running after here we falled and I laughed so hard and then tickled her she said Nico Nico I can't breathe I stopped then hugged her.After training we went to eat in the cafeteria I got Chicken Aflrado and salad I saw Cordelia got blue soda and mash potato and one piece of chicken hey what's with blue soda I said?Blue is the best she screamed Percy came and said nothing beats blue food!He scream I said wow you to are in common we laughed.

Cordelia POV

I went back to my cabin but was stopped by Piper she said want to come to the Halloween Party tomorrow yeah of course I asked will Nico be there too?No but I try to convince him I smiled I help too,(Sorry if Halloween is long gone just had to do it no mean comments please) We went to the Hades Cabin which was dark and gloomy we both knocked Nico answered and said come in Piper said please come with Cordelia to the Halloween Party!Nico said on one promise Piper and me nodded no putting makeup on my face for a whole week when going to the party.Okay we both said bye Pipes I said I thanked I stayed with Nico here.Nico I said yes he said I want to talk about crush she groaned fine and you need to talk about yours too K he said.There was this boy we were playing with some cards Nico face lightens up and there was this older girl watching us she had dark brown hair and pure black eyes the boy had Raven hair and Handsome Obesidian eyes.I thought he was so cute in his black clothes which he look a lot like you wonder where is he now?Nico started there was this girl she had light brown hair and sea green eyes I was surprise it can't be I said yep he said that was you and me playing mythomagic cards in the Lotus Casino and my sister Bianca was there he broken down in tears.What happened to Bianca she died to save your brother life it's okay I rubbed has back comforting him I never seen him cry in my life Nico am a lest happy you open up to me.I said let's watch Alice through the looking glass! He chuckled okay he replied we watched it was such a good movie I said yeah he said(Don't want spoliers if you didn't watch it).

Anyway Nico I laid my head on has shoulder am happy am with my boyfriend so we're officially now he said yes I said He replied Ti amo(I love you) I guess studying Italian worked a lest I said I love you to Nico he said how you know Italian?I study in my old school He bridged me too his bed and kissed me trying to put his mouth in my mouth being a tease I closed it he put he hand under my shirt I squeaked and he went in biting my bottom lip.Then he did the most unexpected thing he sucked on my neck and found my sweet spot he said found it.He then put a hand in my pants and rubbed my clit my body shiver at his touch then he took his hand out and said goodnight Cordelia he kissed my forehead and we went to sleep I never had a nightmare on that night.

Ohhhh it just got a little bit of a Lemon Chapter!