Rudolph(And Truth or Dare Pt.2)!🎇🎿

All the characters belong to Rick Rordan expected for Cordelia and the plot!Read Away Peps!
Nico's POV:

I was playing some Green day(A.K.A love that band)While the 13 come opening my door,I said did you hear of knocking!Drew was there she was wearing a small skirt and bra crop top ugh what a slut.They told me there were going to play truth or dare in the Poseidon cabin with Cord,I was the last one out before Drew said Your going to realized one day you will come to me she smirked I continued up intill,I saw blue marble floor I went inside and saw Cordelia in the middle so I decided to sit down next to her but Drew was just behind me trying to get close to me.

Once we were in the carpet Frank was first his eyes went evilly across the room till it landed on Leo.Leo started getting scared saying why my handsome face,Frank said relax its not that bad.

Frank said I dare Leo to have a glowing red nose and dress like Rudolph for the whole day till,It's Christmas everyone laughed so he has a shiny nose now Jason said, yep Calyspo said even Leo's girlfriend was laughing hard in the ground.I saw Leo went in the bathroom after he come out we laughed harder he had a Oufit like this:

Leo said I have fake eyes but I can see through them!Frank said you also have to go to show Clarisse and the other campers

Leo said I have fake eyes but I can see through them!Frank said you also have to go to show Clarisse and the other campers.Leo said but Clarisse doesn't like Rudolph,come on I said,fine Leo pouted.

When Frank,Me,Jasin and the others were hiding we video taped it while spying in Leo.

Leo's POV:Surprised?

Here I go I say to myself I walked to Clarisse who was fighting a dummy in a arena I saw the others watching behind bushes,Thanks a lot guys I was thinking,I went over to Clarisse Saying Merry Christmas! Am Rudolph the red noised reindeer the one who leads Santa Claus Sleigh!For I was scared guess Clarisse doesn't like Christmas she went chasing the arena with her sword in her hand.I said Oh Santa has someone on the Naughty List that only made it worse,I decided to removed the Custome there Clarisse was mad when she saw my face.I said stop it was a dare!K punk she said can I play with you guys she noticed them hiding in the bush Yeah Chris can come,Okay she said she bring Chris to the Poseidon a Cabin we all sat down,Clarisse argued saying it smells like salt in here,Hey Percy said this is my domain so be careful on what you say!Clarisse said what ever let's continue!

Hazel's POV:

Leo looked at me with a sloppy grin probably from running he dared me to make everyone pretend am Santa and he was a elf so that they'll think there,On the naughty list!I decided to do it so I dress up like Santa and put something in the costume to make it look like I had a stomach.Leo made a green costume and hat and shoes with jingle bells we looked like this: