20

*Ethan's P.O.V.*

January 10th

"Happiness is falling asleep next to you and waking up thinking I'm still in my dreams." - Unknown

I woke up wrapped in a warmth you only hear of in books. I was so warm, I was positive I was on fire. Though, I didn't want it to leave. I shifted in my bed feeling no covers on my body anywhere. I was still wearing my hoodie from yesterday, I knew this because the hood of it was pulled on over my head, and my hands were sweating from the sleeves covering them. I didn't want to open my eyes, I didn't want to escape the dream I just had. The dream, it was one of the best ones I've had...... ever. I think. I flopped back over, and finally recognized the source of the heat.

Asher was right beside me, fast asleep. His face was right against mine, now that I had moved. He also wasn't covered with a blanket, meaning the heat was from out bodies purely.

I didn't understand why he was still here. I mean, what time had we gotten back?

I thought back to last night.

The last thing I remembered was us coming home, and Ash taking me to the side of the house, kissing me, and causing us both the fall to the ground. The rest of it is fuzzy.

So, why the hell was he still here?

Then, I took in our position. My face heated up slightly but didn't stay for long, considering I really wasn't in the mood for getting even hotter than I already was.

One of his arms was behind my back, right on the lower part of my waist. The other was located under his own head, even though he was on his back. His blonde hair was extremely tousled, and I saw that his mouth was open slightly, as almost always when he wasn't doing anything.

I brushed some hair that was hanging in his face out of the way, and just stared at him for a minute. I hoped to God he wouldn't wake up right now because then I would just punch him. I wanted to punch him, I didn't know why.

I just wanted to punch him.

Though, at the same time, I didn't want to.

It was weird. But I don't ask questions about my thoughts in the morning. I didn't really give a shit at the moment.

I reached my hand into my back pocket, pulling out my phone to check the time.

11:57

Great.

Looks like this is a lazy day for me.

I threw my phone down towards our feet and turned back over to Ash, burying my face in his chest, and wrapping my arms around his waist (though it was difficult). Ash was always taller than me, so it came to no surprise that when we were lined up, the top of my head barely reached his chin. I closed my eyes, trying to fall back asleep, when Asher moved. I tightened my grip on him, and he stopped.

"Ethan?" He asked, his voice hoarse.

I punched him, and he flicked me.

"What was that for?" He asked, and I hit him again.

"Stop talking," I said, looking up at him for a moment.

He raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Because it's sexy and I don't want to blush this early in the goddamned morning. So, please, just shut the fuck up."

Asher shut up after that (thank God), and just buried his face in my hair, before shifting to grab something. I hit him again, and he snorted.

"Stop hitting me." He complained.