15

*Ethan's P.O.V.*

January 5th

"This thing about you that you think is your flaw - it's the reason I'm falling in love with you." - Colleen Hoover

"Nope," Asher said his grip on my hand tightening. I sighed, turning around and raising an eyebrow at him. "Seriously Ash? You'll see me tomorrow at school."

"I don't care." He said, pulling me back. I landed on the bed with a soft, 'oomph', and he buried his head in the middle of my scalp. I sighed but didn't bother to push him away, knowing he was a lot stronger than me. And, even if I did manage to pull him off, he would just pull me back.

"I've been here since Christmas, Ash."

Ash shook his head. "Nope. The day after Christmas. That's one less day."

I shook my head. "I've still been here since then. It's the fifth of January. That's, like, almost ten days."

He sighed. "I don't care."

I looked down at his hands, which were now wrapped around my waist, and began picking at a loose thread in his sweater's sleeve. He had changed this morning and was now wearing a newer green and white sweater, which pictured Snoopy the dog, laying on his red dog house with the words above it saying, 'Just Chillin'. His blonde hair had grown out a little too much, and it tickled my shoulder whenever he would shake his head in response to when I would ask him to let me go.

We sat there for multiple minutes, sitting in silence and just enjoying each others' company. Eventually, I let my head fall backward to rest on his shoulder, and I sighed.

"Ash...." I playfully complained, drawing out the name. My voice filled the empty space, and Ash sighed back at me.

"Ethan...." He mocked, drawing out my name just like I had done his.

"You know I have to get going. Aunt Suzy's going crazy, being only with Olivier and Luke all day." I began. "Not to mention, Olivier and Luke have probably been going nuts as well, wondering why I've been for almost two weeks."

He shrugged, running his hand up and down my right arm, leaving goosebumps in his wake. I shivered, and he ran his finger up and down again. "Let them go crazy." He said. I shook my head.

"You know I can't do that."

He groaned, placing his forehead on the back of my neck. I could feel that his hair had gotten greasy from his lack of showering, and his eyes were droopy from lack of sleep, due to us staying up until four in the morning talking. No doubt I looked similar, we both needed to get cleaned up for school tomorrow. It was Sunday, and we had only left this room a total of 25 times. He had a connected bathroom, and we would only leave to get random food (cheese puffs, popcorn, soda, etc.) and go out to the mall out of town or something. Though, we only did that once.

"I know you can't, but, " He looked up, pouting at me. "A guy can hope."

I laughed, turning around in his arms so that I was staring at him in the face. His arms were still around my waist, and I hooked my arms around his neck.

"I know.... trust me when I say I would much rather stay here than go there." I sighed. "But, I can't give anybody a heart attack."

He groaned, pushing his forehead to mine. "I know."

We sat like that for a few minutes, until I eventually leaned down and connected our lips. I only let it last for a few seconds, and when I pulled away Ash groaned.

"You suck." He said, collapsing backward onto the bed.

My face flushed at the action, but I couldn't will myself to move. I watched as Ash covered his face, and I did the same, but out of embarrassment. Ash peeked at me through his closed fingers, before raising an eyebrow.