4

*Asher's P.O.V.*

December 3rd

"Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody." - Stephen Chbosky

Sitting in the trees, I felt at home.

Now, I know many of you may find that weird.

Sitting in the middle of the woods with a boy you barely know, surrounded by nothingness, where someone could easily murder your ass and leave your body here until the weekend, you're safe here?

And, to answer your question, yes. I am safe here.

And, you're probably wondering how I found this place.

Well, young Jedi, I will teach you how.

I was walking around, minding my own business, when, out of nowhere, a random Pokemon confronted me -the Pokemon being the Senior's football captain! I never found out said guy's name, so I'll just call him Charmander. You know, that fire species Pokemon? Yeah, this guy reminded him indirectly of the Charmander Pokemon.

What? Just because I'm good at sports doesn't mean I can't appreciate the awesomeness that is Pokemon.

Anyway, Charmander approached me, asking if I was trying out for the team. Which, I responded saying no, because I'm a person that would prefer to meet the people of my school before joining any sports.

Anyway, Charmander is a hot head. A major hot head, and he took this the wrong way. He thought that I refused to join because they 'weren't good enough' or 'were below me'. I seriously began to think that he was drunk because I had the first-hand experience with what that is like.

Having a drunk, I mean. I don't drink.

So, I immediately ran outside, not wanting to get beaten by the twenty guys that were behind him. Then I followed the smell of alcohol, which I thought I would've forgotten by now, and ran up a tree.

Having a younger sister who tried to torture me with makeup really helped with this part. Whenever she tried, I would escape from my room, out my window, and would dive out to the tree right outside. And, the one time she followed me, I jumped from that tree down to another tree.

Yeah.... my sister is weird.

And, I found this place!

So, that's how I found this place. But, we should probably get back to the present.

"Twenty questions." I finished, looking over at him. I saw that he was already looking at me, and he blushed, looking away quickly.

He's too cute. That can't possibly be possible, to be that cute.

Oh, yeah, there's that tiny matter as well.

I'm a male of the homosexual variety.

Though, I was special in the sense that I was bisexual, and not gay.

Now, I personally haven't been called any names (recently), so I hadn't had very bad experiences (recently). So, I will try and avoid any of those words for the rest of my days. But, *shrugs* what do you expect? There will be haters, which I have already experienced enough of from Texas, and you want to know what I did? I said 'fuck off' and walked down the hall with confidence (after a while).

Now, Texas isn't by any means a religious state. I looked it up. It didn't even make the top ten. Though, for those living in Mississippi, I feel bad for, since 3 out of 5 said they were super religious.

Anyway, I need to get back on topic.

Ethan sat in his seat, twiddling his thumbs and looking at me. I smiled at him, and his face lit up even more. He was insanely cute, even the most homophobic person could admit that. The way his eyes would light up whenever someone smiled at him, or whenever they darkened for unknown reasons.