Chapter 4 - Meeting the Emeraldians

Hi there amigos. How are my favourite people in the world doing?
Anyways, I've decided to cast the people in this story but am starting with just Loretta and MJ for now, the others will come later and the main point of this is to ask for your suggestions as to the casts that will play Loretta and MJ so drop your suggestions in  the comment box.

Now, (drumroll please) seat back and enjoy this chapter (hands out popcorn, the extra buttery type)

Meeting the Emeraldians

The first thought on my mind is to destroy my alarm clock. What sort of person sets an alarm on a Saturday? Oh yes, me. Its been almost 5 days since MJ and I have started our fake relationship, I swear, almost all the female population in the school hates me now. Apparently, MJ doesn't do girlfriends.

Oh yes, back to why I set an alarm on a Saturday. MJ and I have to visit his parents and I've been told its a very formal thing meaning no jeans and blouse for the meeting of the boyfriend's family and for the life of me, I don't have a thing to wear, at least I don't think so. I texted Diana who has quickly became my very good friend though to be quite sincere I don't think she would be hanging out with me this much if I wasn't dating MJ Emerald.

Need help! Meeting the boyfriend's parents and I don't have a thing to wear - Lori

Go away 😴😴😴

It's 7. You should be awake anyway -Lori

What time is the meet?

At 2. Am so screwed -Lori

What the hell are you doing getting dressed at 7???

The Emeralds are a very formal family. They don't take tardiness well -Lori

I'll be coming at 10 and no later so leave me and let me get some sleep woman. Had a late night yesterday

Partying?? -Lori

Twas a blast.

Great. No help from Diana. Am not nervous about meeting MJ's family because I want them to approve of me, am nervous because am meeting one of the richest families in the world I'll be damned if I don't make a good impression and leave them breathless. I'll be the politest well behaved teenager they've ever met.