43

It was the next day. Luke and I were going back to London for my marriage.

"I'm so sorry that Leah broke up with you Luke," I spoke as we boarded our plane.

Luke shrugged, pain evident in his eyes, "I did cheat on her...but it's..I'm not good for her so"

I wordlessly hugged him, felling his body begin to rack with sobs. "Shhh, shhh it's okay."

Luke clutched my shirt, his tears soaked in my shirt, "it's not..it's not."

We were in first class, of course. As the food cart came around, I passed on the offer. I was gaining quite quickly, and I didn't want to be fat so I wouldn't fit in my wedding dress.

As I walked to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror. Turning to the side there was a slight budge in my stomach. Could I possibly be eating so much that I gained that much that quickly.

– – –  in London.

"Niall!" I screamed, running up to him and hugging him.

"I missed you so much Alex," he spoke, burying his face in my neck.

"Niall," I rolled my eyes," it was legit three days."

"Oh! And I have something for you," he spoke as he pulled out an engagement ring. It was gorgeous.

He turned to Luke, giving him a hug, "I can't believe Leah left you..did she say why?"

Luke momentarily glanced at me before shrugging, "she didn't say."

The whole time in the car niall was nonstop talking about random stuff as Luke pretended to participate, nodding and smiling every now and then.

– – –

"And we could put flowers here and here," I pointed to a map of the alter in the church we were to get married. We were finally planning the wedding. Finally. I was sitting in a chair, on my desk, Niall leaning over me, looking over my head.

He leaned down, "Mmmmmm."  He buried his face in my neck, leaving kisses gently,

"Niall!"

"Yes," he murmured, his words vibrating against my neck.

"Let's focus okay?"

"But I'm hungry," Niall moaned, "and you taste so good."

I turned red," Niall enough." He groaned and pulled away.

"I'll go make food," he spoke, trudging to the kitchen.

Not 20 minutes later before he called out, "I made food.  Come on."

I sighed, walking up to him and sitting at the dining table, "I'm not really hungry I ate a lot." I lied, holding my stomach, groaning as it growled. I was craving waffles and fried chicken...together. (Okay in real life fried chicken and waffles and syrup are LIFE so don't judge)

"I know.." He said," but I made your favorite." I sat down and began to eat a bite or two, before putting my spoon down.

"I-I really am not hungry." And with that he slammed his fork down, standing up.

"You're lying! I asked Luke and he said you refused to eat anything yesterday or this morning, or lunch or anything! Why! Why are you doing this! Huh?" When I didn't answer he got louder, "I said, answer me!'

I didn't speak, just watched niall sigh, then sit down. He covered his face with his hands. "Go away."

"What?" I spoke in a light voice, tears beginning to stream down my face.

"I said...go AWAY!" My bottom lip quivered as I went to my room, instead our shared sleeping quarters. I would have to go back there to sleep though.

– – –

At night

I hesitantly walked into our sleeping room, seeing Niall's body turned away from the center , facing the wall.

I gently laid down, giving him space as I faced his shirtless back, watching his body rise with every breath. Suddenly I couldn't take it anymore. I faced my side and started to cry, not making a sound. I couldn't stop my shoulders from shaking though.

I felt niall shift, then wrap his arm around me. "Stop crying love, I'm not mad."

I turned to face him, covering my face so he couldn't see me in my vulnerable state," I-I'm sorry...I'm just getting so fat. And I-"

Niall pulled my hands from my face, wiping my tears, "You're not, you're not. I swear to whatever is up there you're not." He put his hand on my stomach lightly before wrapping his hand around me, pulling my head in his chest. "Just go to sleep, but. Promise me you'll eat more, I don't want to lose you."

I nodded before he held my face, making me look at him," Promise. Me."

"I promise."

Hi guys I've been in Egypt for the past 5ish days and I got to say it's so much fun. Now, if you're a white AMERICAN with no Arabic like me...you will be cheated with money, you will be ripped off. Accept that. BUT. In these days, I've accomplished more than I have my entire life. I went

-hot air balloon
-scuba diving
-dirt bike driving
-certified diver
-snorkeling
-submarine
-suntanning on the beach (it didn't work I'm too white)
-THE PYRAMIDS OF GIZA
-7differenttemples (they.are.so.boring.)b

AND! Next chapter is the last chapter! BUT! There will be a sequel.