Part 11

This paragraph is a dedication paragraph to cottoncandylou
Thank you for putting up with my comments and weird "stuff". Thank you for being the best friend I wish I had. Ur my biggest supporter and I love ya so much. And for all of you other people, I love her as my best friend okay? Not that way. Anyway, you are a really good writer. All of you guys should definitely check out her profile.
Thank you so much for all the feedback and ur hexagon will soon form eventually, don't worry my child. ( sorry the rest of u guys, u wouldn't understand, it's an inside joke-ish) love you :)

DIRECTIONERfae thank you for commenting and voting as well. Love Ya too :)

I love the movie "This is Us". It's really good.

Comment the name of ur favorite 1D member so it will influence who will get Alexandria at the end. Thank u so much.

➖➖➖➖➖

SUDDEN CHANGE IN POINT OF VIEW

Alexandria's POV

I got up this morning and when I looked in the mirror, I was surprised to see my makeup was messed up really bad.  Mascara was running down my face and I looked at my acne appearing confused at the lines.

Why?

Oh. Right. Harry.

All of the memories from last night quickly came back to me.

Speaking of Harry..... I heard a groan from the floor. Speak of the devil. He must be having a hang over, but what do I care? After what he did to me yesterday.

Alex, he was drunk, it's not his fault.

But remember there are always sober thoughts to drunk actions.

He sat up and looked at me, lazily rubbing his eyes. He looked confused. Looking around him, he asked," how did I get here?"

I shook my head, tears threatening to spill out. I was too afraid to answer. He quickly got up and rushed over to me.

"What's wrong?" I had enough. I looked at him fiercely.

"You wanna know what's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong! U came in here yesterday drunk and you tried to r-ra-" my body racked in sobs, I couldn't finish my sentence. If he hadn't fall end asleep, he might've taken it. My v-card.

He tried to comfort me by placing his hand on my face, but I did something that surprised me. I slapped him.
( that was for you cottoncandylou  she just beat his ass like u asked 😍)

I got up and I pushed him against the wall." I can't believe you would do that! How could you?! Ur an awful human being!" I stomped away, leaving a shocked Harry in my room.

I went into Louis's room, since all my clothes were in there from when Zayn hated me, and I changed out of my clothes from yesterday. They haunted me so I changed into a comfortable pajama since I'm not going anywhere.

After changing in Louis's hotel room, I walked into the larger part of the suite, where I knew the guys would be

After changing in Louis's hotel room, I walked into the larger part of the suite, where I knew the guys would be. Unfortunately in the living part of the suite, all of the guys were passed out cold, except Liam , who was the boring baby out of the five. And the safe smart and sensible one. But still boring.
Liam was reading a newspaper with his reading glasses, kinda looking like his typical nerdy-self.

Ok he does look hot, I have to admit, but ALL of them are hot, don't judge me!

I went into the mini pantry next to the mini-bar in hopes to find aspirin. I had luck when I found just enough for the four boys in order to lose their headaches. I put two tablets next to each glass of water, and decided to be michevious.

I slowly went through the cabinet, finding a metal pot and spoon. Then I slowly creeped up to where Niall, Louis, and Zayn were passed.

BANG! CLASH! That, my friends, is the sound of trouble. Or a pot and a spoon making noise to wake up drunken people.

As if on cue, Harry comes to the room, rushing as he takes me by surprise, hugging me from behind.

" I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to do what I did," he said over and over again as he gently brushed the tangles out of my hair.

Should I forgive him? He seems sincere. But what if he just wants something from me? I don't know.

He rested his head in the crook of my neck. " I-I . Just give me some time to think." I gently got out of his grip and went to Louis, seeing as he is my only safe home. I could go to Niall but he has a HUGE hang over, whilst Louis isn't as bad.

I quickly hugged him and ignored Harry as we continued to watch Once Upon A Time.