Part 31

I groaned against Louis's lips as he shoved his tongue in my mouth. I felt his cold belt buckle against my stomach, since the shirt was open in that spot.

 I felt his cold belt buckle against my stomach, since the shirt was open in that spot

I bit back a moan as he pulled away, shoving me into a chair. He kneeled down in between my legs, forcing my hands up. He continued to kiss me until he snapped.

He pulled away, eyes wide open.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god."

I looked at him confused,"What's wrong Louis?"

"I'm so sorry," he said quietly, cupping my face, still kneeling.

"You hurt me bad Louis."

"I know, I hurt you three times in one day. I know I know."

"No, you don't know how it hurt, you don't,"

"Yes," He said, looking into my eyes," When I saw you with Harry, it hurt just as much as I did to you."

He leaned his forward onto mine, closing his eyes. He was quiet for a moment, until I spoke.

"Man, and I thought I was going to get laid today."

Louis laughed smiling.

-----

I got changed since we were going to the fair today!!! I quickly changed as fast as I could.I walked out of the room, noticing the boys were already ready. Harry looked at my sweatshirt and laughed.

Louis wrapped a hand around me and smugly smiled,"That's my girl

Louis wrapped a hand around me and smugly smiled,"That's my girl."

Harry sighed at the love fest, Niall looked miserable, Zayn was giving Louis warning looks, and Liam was giving him the 'get laid' sign. Yup, these are my boys.

-----

"Hey look! Bumper cars!" I ran up to the game, turning to the only boys with me right now. Harry, Niall, and Louis.

Zayn and Liam went to go play some other game, but I can't remember which one.

We all sat in separate cars...Ooooh this is gonna be fun. Before Niall and Harry got in the cars, I told them, making sure to not Louis hear.

"Let's all team up against Louis and beat the sh*t out of this game." Harry smiled evilly and Niall widened his eyes, nodding.

We got in our cars and smiled, waiting for the game to start.

"You with me babe?" Louis asked.

I nodded,"Of course babe." I smiled and winked at Harry.

-----

"That was not funny." Louis pouted.

I laughed,"It totally was," I high fived Harry and Niall.

"Remember when Harry and I cornered him and then you came around and pushed him against the wall?" Niall's eyes lit up innocently when he said that, but Harry mumbled in my ear.

"I didn't know you were dominant. Usually the guy pushes the girl on the wall." His hot breath fanned my neck.

"Ha ha ha."

-----

"Ughhh, so tired. I need to go to sleep." I laid down on the couch, resting my head in Harry's lap and feet in Louis's lap.

I was just falling asleep when I heard voices. I stayed awake, eyes closed, listening to their conversation.

"Are you gonna do it?" Harry's voice

"Of course, I don't back down from bets."

"What happens if she finds ou-"

"She wont. Period."

"Ok."

Whatever they are talking about it, it worries me a lot.

-----

So sorrry for such a short chapter it is a filler!! I need help. I need to wait a little bit before I start the big problem, but I dont know what I should do for next chapter. Please help, I'm losing faith in this story. If you have any ideas please help me.

love you all.