Part 24

I ran out of the movie theater and ran around, looking for Niall, which was hard for me since I was wearing heels. Ya I know, who wears heels to the movies? Remember who my company is. Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan. 2 of the 5 hottest people on the earth. High expectations here.

I kept walking in circles until I found Niall at Ann's Prestels. "Niall! Hey Niall. Can you please help me?"

Niall jogged over to where I was, holding two shopping bags. "What's wrong Alex?"

I tugged down my skirt,"mmmmmmm, that smells good. Can I have a bite?" He nodded and brought the prestel to my face, as I took a bite.

"Sorry, got off topic. Can you help me go buy some pants? I need to go quick since I have to change out of this skirt. Louis is acting like Harry right now.....Ya"

Niall laughed," Don't go buy a pair, I have something you can wear. Come one, let's go to the unisex changing rooms over there." He pointed to a randomly placed changing room. I nodded as we walked over there.

We walked into the first changing room. It was kinda tiny, making it hard for me not touch Niall. Hey....don't look at me like that! It wasn't my fault. And it wasn't like that.

We closed the changing room. "I bought some shorts for me, so you can wear the pants I'm wearing now." He said as he started taking off his pants. I looked away, red in the face.

Niall chuckled," Nothing you haven't seen before you know." He said, reaching to poke me on the side. But he lost balance, and ended up falling on top of me. He stuck out his arm in time and was and inch from falling full on me. We froze, not moving. He looked to my lips quickly, then back to me. He quickly pressed his lips to mine before pulling away.

He tossed me the pants as I removed my skirt. Niall was biting his lip, watching me, as I gave him a little hard time. I smirked slightly, slanted my eyes, and licked my lips as I pulled the skirt down all the way. I folded it and put it in one of the shopping bags. I took his pants and pulled them on. They weren't too big, but slightly looser than my normal pants.

"Umm, did you happen to buy a shirt too? I'm kinda wearing a tank top, as you can see."

"Noo," Niall said," But I do have a sweatshirt. You can take off the tank top and wear the sweat shirt instead if it is too hot." I nodded and took off the tank top. Niall took off his sweatshirt and handed it to me. I put it on.

Niall bit his lip," Looks better on you than me

Niall bit his lip," Looks better on you than me."

I smiled and started to get out when I realized I had high heels on still. I took them off and showed them to Niall, pouting.

He sighed and playfully rolled his eyes. He reached into one of the bags and got out a pair of shoes.

 He reached into one of the bags and got out a pair of shoes

"Really? I can wear these?!" I said excitedly. I always wanted to wear Niall's supra shoes. And now that Niall is letting me wear them!

I quickly put them on and hugged Niall." Thanks love," I whispered into his ear.it was a harmless two-word phrase, but Niall slightly shivered as I put my hand on his lower back, slipping it into his shirt. I felt his warmth on my cold fingers as I gently pressed the pads of my fingers on his back. He pulled my legs forward so that my left leg was resting against his thigh and my right was supporting me forward.

I pulled away and smiled," let's go find Louis before he does something stupid kay?"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Are you serious Louis?" I said to Louis as I pulled painfully on his ear. We were walking to the limo. "I leave you alone for a couple of minutes and you are having a lingerie war in Victoria's Secret?!!!??"

"Ow ow ow love, please stop. You are hurting my ear. Please honey, sweetie, sweetheart, love, babygirl, let go." I refused to listen to him.

I kept holding his ear in the limo and as we got home. I was holding his ear as we walked through the hotel door. Harry and Zayn were sitting on the couch watching tv.

Harry turned to look at me, then Louis, then back to me. He smirked," what did you do this time Louis?"

When Louis didn't answer, I spoke." He decided to throw underwear around in Victoria's Secret. Yup."

Harry got up and started laughing. He held up two pieces of paper in his hand," Well, I just got two tickets to the baseball game of the San Francisco Giants. For me and my best friend."

Louis wriggled from my grasp on his ear and ran up to Harry. He jumped onto Harry, wrapping his legs around his waist like a girl. He started kissing Harry all over his cheeks.

"Thanks best friend let's go!" Harry pushed Louis off of him. Harry walked up to me and put his hands on my shoulders, gripping them tightly. He moved his hand on the left shoulder slightly to make room for his chin on my shoulder.

"Sorry Lou but Alex is my best friend. Not you."

And Harry whisked me away from the crazy boy.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Wooo! That was fun!" I said to Harry as we went back to the hotel.

The first thing I saw was Louis' face. He pulled me to his chest. I thought he was giving me a hug, but he was actually using that as an excuse to whisper in my ear.

"Remember that deal we made. For that cat. You have to listen and do what I want."

He pulled me to his room, and closed the door behind me. I pressed my hands to the door as he put his hands on either side of my head. I bit my lip and looked at him.

"Alex." He said, looking to me. Be my girlfriend. "

I didn't answer him at first, but I was going to say yes. He panicked," you have to, today you have to because you have to do what I want." I laughed and shut him up by lightly brushing my lips to his.

"I was going to say yes."

He sighed in relief, and nodded. "Wait for me here. I need to go take a shower." Just at the sound of the word shower brought heat to my area.

➖➖➖➖➖

I was biting my lip, anxious of what would next happen. In books, after showers usually end in senseless f*cking....so.

He came out of the shower, dripping, in just a towel

He came out of the shower, dripping, in just a towel. He leaned against the bathroom doorway, looking at me. He was looking at my eyes, but I was too busy looking at his beautiful body, especially his v-line. That was pulling me toward him. Before I knew it, I walked up to him and out my hands on his torso.

"Well, I'm glad people still look at me without Harry's four n*pples." I laughed as he ran his hands through my hair.

I pulled his face to mine, whispering,"Kiss me you fool."

He frowned," hey. I'm making the orders here." He then smiled and pulled my hips to his, gently pressing my lips to his.

And midway into the kiss, Niall opened the door.