Part 17

Ok please follow my Wattpad account i promise I always follow back.

I will update every week....I hope, maybe faster maybe slower

Credits of this idea goes to cottoncandylou. Thanks Bae!!! :)

➖➖➖➖➖

Alexandria's POV

The driver stopped in front of the hotel, signaling us to get out to go to our room, as Louis and I got out, something moves in front of me. A cat!

And I Almost stepped on it!!!

"Oh jeez," I said pulling my foot back. Louis, confused, moves to my side to see the cat.

It was pure white, resembling an innocent angel

It was pure white, resembling an innocent angel. I had to have it. I had to.

I looked at Louis with hopeful eyes. Maybe.... Maybe I can get him to let me keep it.

"Can we keep it Louis? Pleeaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeee????????"

He started to shake his head, so I pulled him inside the hotel with the cat in some weird janitor's closet.... Time for his feelings for me to be used against him. Mwahahahhahahahaha!!!!

I put down the cat, barely able to see Louis because it is so dark, and I put a hand on his chest, slowly snaking to his torso.

"How about," I said in a whisper," You can have me for one day if you let me keep the cat. One day. I'll let you do anything you want and we can go wherever."

I look back up at him and smirk, seeing how uncomfortable he is. He seems very.. turned on. He wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling my hips to his. He pulled his face very close to my ear and whispered, his lips brushing my ear.

"I dont know if you should promise that Alex, you might regret it..... and frankly,, I probably won't be able to control myself."

I pulled away." Fine, I'll just go promise Harry or Niall the same thing and you know they would definitely jump on my offer." I start to turn around but he pulls me back.

"No," he gritted his teeth," Don't you dare go to curly. You can keep the cat." I smiled and planted a kiss on his cheek as he sighed and pulled us out of the closet. People round us gave us strange looks but I just ignored them. We get to keep the cat!!!! Yay!

➖➖➖➖➖

We went back to the room to find no one. Louis went into his room to change as I did to my room.

Mine were a bright red shirt and checkered shorts. The bright red shirt said "BAD*SS BITCH JUST WOKE UP. Y'ALL WANNA FIGHT?"

Louis wore a simple grey shirt and blue checkered pants that coincidentally matched my shorts. I hooked my left arm into his right and pulled him to the TV where we sat as I took the cat and put it in a temporary cage till tomorrow when we go to the vets.

I scrolled through the channels until The Walking Dead came on. I left it on as I snuggled into Louis's side as he put his arm around me. I'm glad no one else was around. I kept watching until my eyelids felt heavy as I drifted off to sleep.

➖➖➖➖➖

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww they are so cute." I hear a voice as I
shift. I feel as if I am under something. I open my eyes as i see Louis protectively laying over me. Ya its cute and all, but he is still laying on me. I push him a little as I sit up, surprised to see Liam and none other than Harry.

Harry smirked as he kneeled down, his beautiful green eyes meeting my gaze. "How ya doin' Sleeping Beauty?" I flipped him off as I got off the couch, walking toward the kitchen to find surprise surprise Niall. Of course, thats like his 2nd home. Correction, that is his home.

He turned around startled as he was munching on a 'Chips Ahoy!" cookie. He was only half way done with it when i took it from him and ate the rest of the cookie. He looked shocked at me and over dramatically flipped his hair.

"How could you betray  me like that? Taking my food?!! You know that's a touchy subject." He playful shoved me into the wall as he enclosed me and put his hand on either side of my head, trapping me. I escaped through one of the gaps, laughing.

I ran to Harry as Louis was asleep and said," Babe protect me from that thing." Harry seemed shocked that I used babe to refer to him, but he smiled as he playfully put his hands in front of me, "protecting" me.

Niall stomped in and looked at Harry. Angry Niall said," Move, I have a bone to pick with this one." Niall tried to push Harry out of the way, but he was getting no where. Suddenly, Harry picked me and ran to his room. He threw me on the bed as he quickly locked the door so Niall wouldn't get in. Harry climbed onto the bed and layed on me. Like with all his weight. In a playful annoying way

"Harry," I tried to push him off, but he was too heavy. I whined," Harry you are so heavy....."

He did a push up so he was hovering above me. He playfully bit my nose." How do you get yourself in so much trouble all the time Alex?"

I shrugged unable to answer him. "I am a trouble magnet."

He wiggled his eyebrows. "You are also a guy magnet." Aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnndddddd..... Sweet Harry out. Cheeky Harry is back.

I rolled my eyes and he leaned close, his hair getting in my eyes. "What? You don't believe me?"

I shook my head. "Alexandria, you are the most beautiful girl ever, you are super pretty, your beautiful grey eyes,cold but at the same time pull you in. Your beautiful curves," He said, tracing my hips with his finger. He looked back  at me," your beautiful smile turns me on so easily. I am literally putty in your hands."

"That was the sweetest thing anyone has every said," I whispered to him, "but... your hair is getting in my eyes Hazza."

He rolled his eyes," you ruined the moment."

➖➖➖➖➖

Thanks so much for reading I know I know I am really late Im sorry......

Hey I was thinking about having a questions and answers thingy so just leave 1,2,3,4,5,6............... As many questions as you want and I will answer them. to the best of my ability. But after I get enough questions.

Please comment and vote on this chapter and my story. Please follow as I always follow back. Always.

xoxoxoxxooxoxooxox