Part 32

This idea is from @JJJLBCSKE, therefore I dedicate this chapter to her. Thank you so much for the support!!! Love you <3

And for my beautiful turkish friend @biradetnili. Hope you are having fun over there!!

And for @stripesforfree  and our continuous conversations.

@cottoncandylou for you, one of my oldest and greatest supporters. (and no not older like in age :0 ) thank you and don't worry i haven't forgotten you :)

-----

"What are you guys talking about?" I looked into Harry's green eyes. He looked calm, but I saw fear under his eyes.

"Oh we were just talking about Perrie and a bet with Zayn, and..stuff." Louis said nervously rubbing his hands together.

"Hmm, okay." I said suspiciously. I turned so I was facing the TV. Breaking Bad was on. I kept watching until Louis got up, motioning me to come with him. I walked behind him, confused.

He sighed as we got into his room. 

"Would you, I mean, ummm, do you..."

"Yes, Louis?" I said encouragingly.

"Would you, my girlfriend of like 3 months would like to go out on a date with me?"

I smiled," For the record, it has been 4 months."

"So is that a yes, or no?"

"Yes, of course yes Louis." He sighed, relieved. I giggled, pecking his lips.

"I wouldn't reject you, I'm not stupid."

"Go get dressed fancy, I'll pick you up at 8:00."

I looked at my watch, my eyes wide open. "You left me 1 HOUR to get ready?"

He gave me a look before running out of the room. "Get back here Tomlinson." I ran after him as he laughed, running behind Zayn.

"Zayn help me, she is going to kill me."

"What did you do, Louis?"

"I only gave her an hour to get ready for our date." Zayn widened his eyes.

"Lead the way," Zayn moved out of the way as I jumped on Louis, tackling him.

I pinned his hands down, looking at him smirking.

"Stupid boy," I said to him, smiling.

-----

Sorry for the short chapter!!! Major writers block!!!!! I'm trying, but please be patient. I would just like to point out that I am not going to follow people who follow me anymore. It is sooo not funny to follow me so ill follow you then unfollow. Soo not funny. Seriously.