OH SHIT

Before I get started, this story is inspired by drharls story, and edits on instagram

It had been two and a half months since joker busted Harley put of Belle reve, and lately she's been getting sick, having weird carvings and her breasts were soar. She was terrified that she might have guessed right as she sat in the bathroom waiting.
  Shit! Two pink lines appeared "shit" Harley said out loud and started to cry, she had always wanted kids, but she knew joker would never be OK with this. She sat there staring at the positive pregnancy test sobbing.
Suddenly she heard the front door slam, "HAAARRLEYY", she wrapped up the test and threw it away, then ran to the main entrance hoping it wasn't clear she had been crying.
" get dressed, we're going-" he cut himself off when he saw how red and puffy her face was. "She's been crying" he thought then wrapped his arms around her.
"What's wrong pumpkin?" He asked
"N-nothing Puddin, just remembered that horrible prison" she lied. Joker had been much sweeter than he normally was before he lost her, he had realized he can't live without her, but Harley was constantly on edge, even more than when he would beat her almost everyday, she thought he could snap at any minute and then there would be no saving her. Harley pulled away from the hug, joker swiped some hair out of her face,
"Get dressed sweets, we're going to one of daddy's clubs tonight, get get to dance this time" joker said sweetly. This made Harley light up, she loved dancing in Mistah j's clubs, he even made a glass cage sort of thig so no other man could touch his Queen. She ran up stairs and put on her niceset red and black dress, did her hair and makeup, then came back downstairs where joker sat in a white button up that was only half buttoned and nice dress pants. "Puddin, have you seen my heels?" She asked, but joker sat there, with that familiar fire in his eyes.
"Harley, Harley, Harley," he said in a low voice that always gave her butterflies and walking over to her, "would you look at THAT, my Queen, all dressed up for her king, GOD! I could just eat you up" Harley listened to every word and purred.
"All of this is just for you, and only you daddy" she said gesturing to her outfit, "I just need my heels, then we can go" she started to walk away but joker pulled her back and kissed her with a burning passion, earning an almost silent whimper from Harley, they separated, Harley found her heels, and they left for the club.
Harley loved watching joker watch her dance, she was teasing him from inside her cage, she drowned everything but the joker and the music. Suddenly he was gone, that's her cue, he couldn't stand the torture anymore, she knocked to let the guard know she needed out, then ran to the back room where only joker and Harley were allowed.
Joker slammed Harley into the wall kissing her and grinding his body on hers, she loved this, then all of a sudden, "oh no" she thought, "PUDDIN MOVE!" she said before pushing joker off and puking in the trash can in the corner of the room. Suddenly it hit joker what was happening,
"Is Harley....pregnant?" He thought to himself, then went and held her hair while she threw up. She stood up and wiped her mouth, she was on the verge of tears,
"Harls, do you need to tell me something?"
She broke down "Puddin, I'm pregnant!" She sobbed into his shoulder and joker stroked her hair, when she calmed down mistah j looked at her and said "let's go home, well talk more later", she nodded knowing that he wasn't asking, he was taking her.
Harley had gotten into the shower to wash out the vomit in her hair and joker paced in their room, " pregnant, how could she be pregnant, she dove into chemicals that fucked up her brain even worse and bleached her skin, how did that not make it impossible to have kids" he almost didn't hear the shower stop and Harley walk out,
"P-puddin?" She said nervously seeing that he was upset.
"How long?"
"Well, um..."
"HOW LONG!!"
"....I've felt it for a few weeks"
Joker and Harley talk this through, they decided to keep the baby, Harley had mixed emotions about this, she knew it would take a while for joker to warm up to the idea.
Later that night Harley smiles and giggled.
"What cha giggling about pumpkin?" Joker asked walking into the room, Harley looked up
"I hope its a boy, he'll be just like his Daddy" joker smiled at that thought, it'd be pretty cool to start a family. Joker smiled with Harley. "I will protect both of you till I die" he thought putting his hand on Harleys stomach.