EXO Suho : Cry on my shoulder

"Romeo, oh Romeo, wherefore art thou Rome- oh I can't stand this!" said Chorong who tried to read the script for their play. She had to take over Krystal's role since she is Krystal's understudy and Krystal broke her ankle while playing around during rehearsals.

"Oh Come on, Chorong, why do you hate this play so much?" said Sunny who stared at Chorong standing on the balcony for the balcony scene. "Probably because it's pathetic, they both died pathetically, like 'oh my gosh! I can't marry Romeo, I'll die out of sadness' then 'Oh no, Juliet's dead, I'mma die too' then 'Oh no, Romeo's dead, I'mma die for real now' then the end" said Chorong with a sarcastic satisfied face and ended her sentence with a happy clap "there wasn't even a battle in which they edid for each other, instead, they died pathetically" continued Chorong still looking down at Sunny.

Sunny, the director, sighed and said "are you sure that's your problem? Or is it the fact that you'll be paired with Suho who is playing as Romeo?" giving her the seriously? Face. Chorong, smiled sarcastically and said "both, both are my problem. Why can't you get someone else to play as Juliet?" Sunny sighed again and said "because it's fun to watch you get annoyed and because we're out of students who joined the theater club, why did you join again?" Chorong sighed and said "because I like watching people over-act on stage but I don't like being apart of the people doing it". Sunny sighed and said "let's just get this over and done with! Suho! You're about to come in this scene" Suho nodded.

Chorong rolled her eyes again, she personally didn't like Suho nor did she like the play he had chosen for them to present. "O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name; Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, And I'll no longer be a Capulet" said Chorong as she leaned on the balcony, forcing herself to read the script. Sunny then yelled "with more feelings Chorong!" she sighed and said "O Romeo, Romeo!" with a high-pitched voice but Sunny yelled again "not like that!" Chorong sighed again and read it again. She tried hard to act properly so she could get it over and done with. Finally, Suho could read his lines "Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?" Chorong continued to read the script "'Tis but thy name that is my enemy; Thou art thyself, though not a Montague. What's Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot, Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part Belonging to a man. O, be some other name! What's in a name? that which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet; So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd, Retain that dear perfection which he owes Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name, And for that name which is no part of thee Take all myself." Suho came then began to speak louder.

They finished their final rehearsals and they begun the official play.

The play finished quickly and successfully thanks to Chorong's cooperation. They all gathered at the front of the stage and bowed. Suddenly, red paint had splattered all over Chorong and very little splattered on the two people beside her.Majority of the people at the theater laughed at her. "That's what happens when you bad mouth William Shakespeare's works!!" said two students who spilled the paint on her. She was on the verge of crying but stopped her tears from falling. The other casts of the play surrounded her, asking if she was alright, she just nodded and walked away from the stage not looking back at all. She went far from the stage and those people. She went to the garden ,quite cliche, but she didn't cry there. Chorong simply stared at her feet as she sat on a bench there.

"I'm so stupid, what am I even doing here?" said Chorong ,talking to herself, "I don't care what they say, but why do I feel so embarrassed?" she asked herself a question but she couldn't think of an answer either. "Wow, the Park Chorong is actually moping in the garden, quite cliche I might say" Chorong looked around, looking for where the voice came from. "Oh, it's just you" said Chorong, finding Suho leaning on a column by the garden.

He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and sat beside Chorong. He made her face him by pushing her face facing him. He then began wiping her face with his handkerchief. He smiled at her, and for some reason, her heart fluttered. "I'm surprised that you didn't cry, most girls would cry after a scene like that" Chorong smirked and said "Crying shows weakness, I hate that". Suho smiled and said "but the best part of crying is having a shoulder to cry on". His words made Chorong look into his eyes as he looked into hers.

They stayed like that for a while until Chorong faked a cough and said "well, then thank you Suho for accompanying me here, I should get going" Chorong stood up and began to walk away but Suho stopped her by grabbing her hand. She faced him and he said "Chorong, it's okay to cry because now, I will be the shoulder you can cry on".