VICTION Sejun : Love Sick

"Aish, where are they?" said Chorong searching for her friends. "Noona! Over here!!" yelled Sejun calling Chorong over. Chorong smiled and walked over to them. She sat beside Sejun and said "so guys, what's this about?" suddenly, Chan said "Noona, we asked you to come because we were asked to interview you". Chorong nodded and they began the interview by Viction. But one part of the interview had made her remember it the entire day:

FLASHBACK.........

"My ideal type? Well, it might be a guy who looks good in glasses"

Chorong took a look at her picture with Viction and placed some sticker glasses on Sejun, he kind of looked good in it.

"With eyes that disappear when he smiles his child-like smile"

In most of their pictures, Sejun's eyes disappeared every time he smiled sweetly at her, this action alone made her heart flutter. He's so lovable and cute- wait, no Chorong, he's like a cute younger brother to you, but then again, I like cute guys, thought Chorong as she stared at her phone.

His smile,so adorable that it makes Chorong's heart flutter.

"Maybe a guy who looks good in just a simple jeans and hoodie will always be the one guy that catches my eye"

Sejun only wore jeans and a hoodie that still made him look so adorable. Every time Chorong looked at his members, her eyes would always drift back to Sejun. 'He acted like a grown up beside me but it made him look so adorable like he was acting like a baby' thought Chorong. But she shook the thought off scolding herself 'No Chorong, no no, nope-it-i-nope nope nope. You musn't fall for a rookie Idol since they can't have scandals too early' thought Chorong again.

Before she knew it, she was already texting Sejun to meet her back at the cafe they met at for the interview. The message was already being sent and Chorong began panicking. "Wah? Eottoke?eottoke?eottoke?" Hayoung came in the room and said "unnie? What's wrong?" Chorong shook her head and smiled feeling embarrassed. Hayoung nodded and left the room. Chorong covered her face and screamed really loudly. She sighed then received a message saying 'Sure Noona, I'll meet you at 4 -Se jun'.

Chorong sighed again and said "there's no going back".

NEXT DAY..........

4:00 p.m. Sejun waited for his noona to arrive, unaware of why she had called him over and why him alone. Chorong came in a few minutes later and saw Sejun. She inhaled and exhaled trying to keep calm Chorong sat in front of Sejun with an awkward smile. This did not go unnoticed by Sejun as he asked "what's wrong? Why is your smile like that?". Chorong began to blush, she covered her cheeks and said "Oh.... Nothing's wrong, everything's fine, don't worry" Sejun can tell that something is wrong, he may not know her that well but he just has that instinct. He lightly placed his hand on hers and said "Noona, you can tell me". Him putting his hand on hers, made her extremely nervous. Her face turned as red as a tomato then Sejun asked "Noona, do you have a fever?", he placed his hand on her forehead and said "you do have a fever, I'll take you home" Out of so much embarrassment, she just nodded wanting to go home.

Sejun brought Chorong back to her dorm, both his hands on Chorong's shoulders, she began to feel dizzy as if she really does have a fever. She then fainted but Sejun caught her in his arms. He carried her and knocked on the door of their dorm. Eunji opened the door and said "omo, what happened to Chorong?" Sejun shrugged and said "she got a fever when we were at the cafe and ended up fainting on the way here". Eunji brought her in and laid her down on their couch. The others came and said "is she alright?" or "what's wrong with her?". Eunji smirked and said "oh, she's just love sick".

AN: Please note that the words Chorong said about her ideal type was from "Pretty Boy by Juniel". Hope you guys like it :)