BTS Rapmonster : Clumsy Love

Kim namjoon/ Rapmonster is known to be a very clumsy person. He is known to break everything he touches. He doesn't borrow anybody's things because he knows that he'll just have to replace it anyway. He was so clumsy that he fell for a girl totally opposite from him.

             Park Chorong is a cautious girl. She keeps everything she owns safe and clean, especially with her fragile belongings. She doesn't usually give her things to other people but she never imagined that she would've given her heart to a clumsy boy. Who knew that such opposite people had fallen in love.

Now the story begins......

           Chorong was walking in the corridors searching for her boyfriend. They had planned to meet each other so they could walk home together. If you're wondering, Namjoon is a very clumsy person that he almost got hit by a car after tripping on a stone. She got worried so she told him that they would walk together to keep him safe. 

          The corridor was full of students who hung out with their friends in school. She sighed while looking for him but he was nowhere to be seen in the corridor. She then decided to search their favorite spot in the school. The rooftop. She cautiously walked up the stairs leading to it and opened the door hoping to see him. As expected, he wasn't there. 

           She sighed once again and started searching the entire school. Why not call him? well he accidentally broke his phone as well. She started to get worried and slowed down. She then realized that he could be in the music room. She then rushed to the music room and opened the door. Luckily, he was there, but kissing another girl. 

            Chorong's heart broke at the sight and Rapmon saw it. He then pushed the girl he was kissing away. He ran after Chorong who was running away from him but he then caught up and said "It's not what you think?" she looked at him in disbelief and said "really? are you sure? because I searched the entire school, looking for you and I end up finding you cheating on me when we just started dating last week". He could see the tears in her eyes and said "look-" she cut him off "you know what? everyone was right" she got Namjoon confused and he asked "about what?" she smirked and said "you break everything you touch, including my heart".