GOT7 Mark : Lullaby

PARK CHORONG

               I'm about to fall asleep until my mom came in. "Hi honey" I then said "hi mom" she sat on my bed and said "Honey, I know you're not going to like this but......" she then told me everything and it only brought me to tears. I then said "mom, could you please leave my room?" she nodded and left. I decided to call Mark. He answered it and said "yeoboseyo?" I then continued crying,Hethen asked "what's wrong?" I sniffed and said "Oppa, my parents are sending me to the US permanently" he then and asked "permanently?" I said "yes, oppa, and they won't change their minds at all" (Late night, phone calls).  "They only said you could meet me at the airport tomorrow at 9 pm" I was still crying and he said "stop crying, I'll be there don't worry". 

NEXT DAY.............

               Here I am, in Mark's car as he drives me to the airport. It was quiet and he said "hey, don't worry, It's going to be alright, I'm always going to call you every night" he said that with a happy voice but I could hear it cracking. I never liked these cliché goodbyes (Bags packed, so long Night drives, long flight Nothing good about goodbye, bye). 

             We finally arrived at the airport. My flight was already there, I just needed to get on it. I faced him for the last time and hugged him. He hugged me back and I felt a tear fall on my shoulder. I looked at him and said "promise me, that you'll call" he nodded and said "promise me, you'll answer" I nodded and I ran to my flight before I could get left behind. 

In US.........

          I miss him. The moment I was running to my flight, I already miss him. (By the time I'm leaving I'll be wishing I could stay I'll be thinking 'bout you every day a different state). There were tons of guys here in the US that asked me out but I said no to all of them. Everyday, is just me driving alone, and well doing everything alone. (Mile after mile you know I'm always on the road But I won't let you go).

       The only time I'm not alone is at night. I go under the stars and he video calls me. We talk happily about our day and how both of us is doing but the sad part is when he has to hang up. ( I'll stay up all night, staring at the sky, You're somewhere on the other side If you're sleeping alone tonight, let me be your lullaby). Every night, after he hangs up, I just sit down, stare at the stars and our pictures together. (Boy, I've got stars in my eyes, Cause you look better by my side. If you're sleeping alone tonight, let me be your lullaby).  

       I was calling him again. He then said "wait, shh" I then kept quiet, he then said "I wish I could just talk to you in person" I nodded and said "I wish I didn't have to come to the US it was better if it was just 'us'" he chuckled and said "aiggoo, ne chorongie" we both laughed. (Hush now, speak slow Stay close, don't go Two hearts, one night, Wish we didn't have to say goodbye)

      Suddenly, when it was already a year ever since I came to the US, something changed, talking to him suddenly felt so saddening. It made me feel so sad and depressed. (A different night, a different day Pretty soon it's all the same, Being without you).  I then called him and said "Oppa, let's just break up" he got shocked and said "why?did I do something?" I sighed and said "it's a long distance relationship, I won't be able to go back to Korea remember? it's better if you met someone else who could stay by your side, forever" then he said "no wait Chorong you can't-" but I hung up on him already. He has to love someone who can be there for him, in person. Not me.