14. Baby, It's Cold Outside

[A/N: Thank you so much for taking Before You Leave Me to 1K Reads!! And thank you specially to iferlop, aubmadisonUni_corn____ & Esther_Joel for your constant support!

Sorry for the past cliffhanger. I missed writing them and seeing people's reactions a lot! hahaha

I will upload chapter fifteen before the ending of the year (wow, I can't believe 2016 has already gone by...)

Anyway, hope you like it and late Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating! x]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

December 9th, 2017

"The smile on your face lets me know that you need me, there's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me..."

The chorus of what used to be "our song" as well as Vic's favourite song fills the aisles of Sainsbury's. I shake my head, bringing myself back to reality. Back to London.

You promised each other you wouldn't speak or think about what happened that night.

It's been the song the one that has taken me back a year and half to that night at my dad's house where Vic and I agreed we'd never drink that much Tequila again.

Though I don't think we can blame it all on the alcohol.

And if it weren't for that night, I would have never found out about Nictoria's fake relationship before everyone else.

I walk past the TV section on my way out, watching Notting Hill playing on some of them, hence the Ronan Keating song playing. The rest of Sainsbury's aisles are filled with Christmas carols.

"Have a lovely afternoon" the cashier smiles putting the groceries in the plastic bag, "and happy holidays"

I smile back at her and walk out the store without saying a word. I walk fast on my way home, trying to look up as little as possible.

I don't want to see the lights everywhere and people carrying gigantic bags full of gifts.

I don't like Christmas.

No, I'm not the grinch, okay? When your parents divorce when you're nine, you stop enjoying family holidays. Christmas turns into a reminder of everything you don't have, and you are left with a sour taste in your mouth of what Christmas used to feel like.

"I'm home!" I shout closing the door behind me, taking off my shoes and walking up the stairs.

"We're in the sitting room!" Natalie answers.

We?

Victoria is out boxing with Harry. Who is we?

"Woah" I can't help myself when I enter the sitting room and a huge grey figure runs towards me.

"Watson, come back here!" I hear a voice shout, "Sorry, mate. He must have smelled the food" he apologises with a smile.

"Hi Liam" I greet the brunette boy.