7. One Of These Nights

July 19th, 2017.

"Okay, let's go over it one more time" I say, shaking my head so the water drops get out of my hair.

"You didn't want to learn anything about them and now you wanna tell me everything? Again?" Vic laughs.

"You were the one saying I wouldn't be able to remember all the information!" I fire back.

Vic playfully rolls her eyes at me and splashes me.

I've come to spend some days with my dad now that he has holidays. However, him and his wife have invited some friends over for the weekend so I've decided to hit up Vic and catch up with her since both her and my dad spend their summer holidays in the same beach.

I hadn't seen her since February when she came to Hamburg. When I returned to Spain, she had things to do and we couldn't see each other, but we've been talking quite regularly these past months.

She's changed, again. It feels everytime I see her she's changed in some way. Her hair is longer and slightly lighter and she's a lot skinnier. Skinny enough for me to express my concern out loud.

"Just the mixture of a healthy diet and exercise with an extra of not-so-healthy finals' stress" she smiles, shaking her head; "but now I have a two-month holidays ahead and nothing to do until university starts again! Just tan, eat ice-cream and have fun with the boys"

'The boys', as Vic calls them, will be here tomorrow and staying for a week.

Vic would like me to meet them, that's why she's been bombarding me with information about them.

"All right" I say, "Louis... Tom-whatever is the oldest. I must not, under any circumstance, mess with him"

Vic nods giggling.

"Zayn, next in age, is three years older than us"

"Two" Vic corrects.

"Shit" I curse, "He was born in 1993. I knew there was a three somewhere. Has been labeled as rebel and tough, is actually the nicest nerd. If I want to show someone my projects and home designs, he's my guy"

"Projects or any other kind of drawing" Vic points out, "Zayn loves art"

I nod.

"Liam Payne, great singer, better dancer; he's the one to play video games with"

"Him and Louis; they're the ones to go to when you want to play FIFA"

"Then Niall" I say, "He's the one to go to when you wanna win at FIFA"

Vic bursts out laughing.

"Pretty much"

"And he's the one whose guitar collection I'm going to raid"

"Right"

"And last but not least" I sigh dramatically, "there's Harry; whose closet I'd rather not raid"

"Dan!" Vic jumps laughing hysterically.

"Kidding" I chuckle, hands in the air; "I'll compliment him on his song writing and acting skills in that World War II movie called..."

"Dunkirk" Vic finishes.

"Dunkirk" I repeat, "Phew, I deserve an award if I remember all that"

But I don't have to.