12. Yellow

[A/N: Bit of a long one, but kind of important:

Hi! I had the first of my finals last Saturday and I dedicated my full time to it. The rest of my exams are in January. I will try my best to use my studying breaks to write this story because I really want to finish it and deliver it in a proper way.

To make up for the lack of posting these past weeks (has it really been weeks? I'm sORRY) I've decided to post two chapters in a row :D

I can say 99% confident that the book will have around 22-23 chapters + Epilogue. I've got chapters 17-20 already written so once I've written 14-15-16, the uploading will go full speed from there.

Would you appreciate that after months of horrible schedules? Would you like me to post one every day or all of them at once? You know how much your opinion means to me so let me know!

And also... feedback!!

Sorry again for the posting hiatus... and the extra long note!!!

All my love as always, x.]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

November 12th, 2017.

"You ready?" Vic asks putting her head round my bedroom's door; "The car is waiting downstairs"

"Hurry up!" Natalie rushes, "We're gonna be late and it'll be your fault!"

"Coming, coming" I mumble putting the sweater over my head and following them down the stairs.

I put my boots on and bounce my way to the car, my jacket hanging from my shoulder and dropping my beanie on the way.

"Got it" Natalie says collecting it and entering the SUV.

"Hello" a voice greets over my head as I bend over to tie my laces.

"Sorry, I almost left the house half-naked thanks to these two pressuring me to be ready" I mumble putting the beanie Natalie's handing me; "Hello, Harry" I greet back, "Hi, Niall"

"Hi" the blond boy greets waving his hand from the co-driver's seat.

After a week of not seeing each other, a couple of days of extremely tense interactions and everything cooling down, things between Niall and me have gone back to normal now. Well, as normal as our situation could be in the first place.

He has invited me and Natalie to a Coldplay concert at Wembley Stadium. He was going to go with Vic and Harry, but since he got home last week to find Natalie, Vic and I giving a huge rendition of Hymn for the Weekend, he was kind enough to extend the invitation to us.

I never thought I'd go to a Coldplay concert on a SUV Land Rover and that we'd have to sneak into Wembley Stadium through one of the back doors; yet half an hour later I've done all those things and I'm entering one of the boxes the stadium has.

"Wow" Natalie says out loud, reading my thoughts; "Do we have the whole room to ourselves?"

"Willie is also bringing some friends" Niall answers, "but yeah, it's all for us"

Vic drags Harry to the balcony through the glass door and I hear her squeal when she spots the stage, some feet down.

"Oh, my God!" she exclaims, "These seats are incredible!"

"I'm gonna go pick Willie, he's waiting somewhere downstairs" Niall says walking to the door, his bodyguard behind him; "make yourselves at home"

I sigh and look around: Leather sofas, drinks on the bar, an amazing view of the stage...