Chapter 9- Tempting Truth

Začať od začiatku

I couldn't believe it, an act? "I.. I don't understand what you're saying.. an act?" My words are quiet and my confusion evidently clear in them. He sighs, leading me over to a nearby bench placed next to a small tree decorated in white fairy lights. The evening was vast approaching and the world seemed to move fast, but I was caught in my own little world of thought.

We sit down, facing each other. Carter moves faintly closer to me, having to bend slightly to be in direct eye-line. "Look Saige, I'm only telling you this because, at last, I'm sick of this constant love-hate battle between you both, and he's my best friend slash boss slash prick." I don't show any amusement from this.

"Can you just tell me?" My words come out somewhat rude, resulting Carter putting his hand on his heart, as if genuinely hurt. I smile gawkily, my attempt at a miniscule apology. He once again sighs, the turmoil evident from his expression. "It was Marco, he made him do it."

I move my hands, motioning him to elaborate. "It was too dangerous, people had begun to take a hazardous interest into you, Marco couldn't allow anything bad happening to you, because he would get the blame and lose all possible ties with your father." He breathes out, hoping he didn't have to reveal any more secrets.

But I still didn't know, Marco made him do it? "He made Damon..?" it was too much information to soak up at once, I felt stupid but my brain was partially masked with confusion, exhaustion and sadness. "Break your heart! Marco planned It all, Damon hates Jessica, he's in- well I think you need to speak to him."

"Where is he?" my words are monotone, simple. All I could think about was Damon. I can't get over him, and this revelation proves, he doesn't want me to. He's not a selfish, arrogant dick, well he is, but not one I can hate.

~~~~

As I'm speeding to his house, my thoughts expand before me. It all made sense. The constant keeping me there, but pushing me away when we got a bit too close. I began smiling as my eyes slowly welled up, it was all to protect me. And all this time, I just thought he was a prick.

My feet guide me to his door in a very fast walk. I practically leap over the stairs leading to the entrance and pound on the door with every bit of need I had in me. He couldn't hide it anymore, the truths revealed.

Butterflies quickly race through my stomach as I notice, through the blurred window, a figure moving its way to the door. The door opened agonisingly slow, but once it was open, the wait was worth it. A well-looked after torso stared back at me, the slight defined lines pultruding erotically. I felt myself dampen.

Even the mere sight of the man had an overruling effect on my body. His hair was in a slight mess, tickling at his neck with an 'I just woke up' volume. His slightly tight dark-grey denim jeans proved otherwise.

He simply stared at me, as I him. His eyes were dull, pained. Two of his fingers were strapped together, clearly broken. I inwardly frowned, they were fine yesterday. "Saige." His voice was slightly quiet, but still dominating. Intimidating. He sounded relieved.

"Shut up and let me in." My words weren't said in a rude way, he understood. Stretching an arm around the back of his neck, he turned and walked upstairs to his room. I followed, shutting the door behind me. As I entered his room, he sat on his bed, holding his head in his hands. Wow, no rolls. Shut up Saige, not right now.

I stand shuffling slightly at his door, "What are you doing here?" The eye contact he makes is killing me. I approach him, shaking my head subtly "Stop hiding it, Damon." My voice is weak, a sensual whisper. Its killing him, I know it's just killing him to not jump up and take me right there and then. I know that, now.

I use the information I now know to my advantage, how long until he cracks? He is sat leaning his body on the bed, slightly up right looking at me. As I move closer, I advance, lifting one leg over his knees. I'm shocked at my mass amounts of confidence, I'm straddling him.

My palms brush against his cheeks, his eyes penetrating mine. I could see the war breaking out in his eyes. "Saige, I told you-" I interrupt him, lightly fisting his hair. I know the truth now. Nothing's going to stop me.

"Stop it, Damon, I know everything." His sharp eye contact doesn't remove itself, or weaken. He simply stares at me. He subtly licks his lips, oh Jesus, Mary, Joseph. I lean closer, whispering against his ear, but not before lightly kissing the sensitive area.

"I know Marco made you do it." His shoulders relax, his restraint slipping with every mille-second. I begin gently rocking on him, moving my face back to central view. "Just give it up, and I'm yours." His eyes narrow at that, filling with hunger and desire.

With sudden raw magnitude, he flips us both, resulting in me being dominated beneath him. My arms are pinned up above me, all thoughts clouded by yearning. Looking in his eyes, a bite my lower lip, rolling the skin through my teeth.

He stares at my lips. "You've always been mine Saige, no one else's." He almost has me moaning, simply with his words.

Oh shit!

~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE AND COMMENT!