Chapter 7: World Famous

Give me you heart girl, I'm not gonna let go. Out of the dark I'm gonna love you retro

My lonely days were countless, you came my way and now ~Colourblind by Elyar Fox

Lexie's POV

My mouth swung open. Why was he waiting for me? I thought he got the hint. Guess he was stupider than I thought.

"What's up, man?" Dean said, giving Logan one of those bro hugs. "Hey Emma," Dean greeted politely, giving her a slightly nod.

But Emma barely even acknowledged him. "Let's GOOOOOO Logan!" Her squeaky whined.

I groaned. "Bitch, such yo trap. No-one wants you here." I sneered at her. Emma flinched at the cold, harshness of my voice, and I swear the boys did too. But Emma quickly recovered, her flinch replaced with a glare.

"Well... er... NO-ONE WANTS YOUR FACE HERE!" She yelled at me, her face had gone red. They blush wasn't really helping, but making her look even redder.

Me, Dean and even Logan burst out laughing. I stepped forward, and she stepped backwards nervously, which made me smirk. "Er my God, I'm so scared!" I said in her voice, twirling my hair.

Dean and Logan sniggered behind me. Emma glared at them before turning her attention back to me.

"You should be," she snarled. Like literally, snarled.

I rolled my eyes. "Hey, I didn't know they let dogs in here."

"They don't?" Emma said. Then it clicked in her tiny pea-sized brain, and she glared at me.

"Woof woof? I'm sorry, but I don't know you language." I smirked.

She glared at me, trying to think of a reply. "Whatever." She huffed and stalked off.

As soon as her back was turned, me, Dean and Logan burst into fits of laughter, so hard there was no sound coming out of our mouths and we were clapping and lying on the floor, everybody walking past us staring at us.

Dean smirked at us. "Would it help if I told you that that is on Twitter and has" Dean paused to check his phone, and his eyes widened.

"Fucking 169 retweets! In less than 5 minutes! I gonna be world famous!" He stated proudly.

***

Logan's POV

I stared and my girl- that girl in amazement. Only last year she would never ever swear, let alone go out with Dean. But I suppose a lot can happen in a year.

As Dean and Lexie stopped laughing, I smiled and asked, "So, how you guys getting home?" I asked casually.

Lexie glanced at Dean, who shrugged. "We drove here, so I'm guessing we're driving back."

I grinned. Perfect. "Same. Hey, seeing as it's so late and, you know, me and Lexie live next to each other, I don't mind driving her home." I said to Dean.

Panic filled Lexie's face, but Dean and I ignored it. Shrugging, he replied. "Sure, we have football (A/N Basically Soccer. I'm British Bitch) practice tomorrow, plus I think you guys need some time to catch up." He said winking at me and kissed Lexie on the cheek. "See you tomorrow babe."

Lexie sighed, obviously not very happy with Dean's decision. "See you," she replied, kissing him back. My heart broke once more and Lexie smirked. "Come on Logan," Lexie scowled.

***

The ride home was so awkward was so awkward. As we pulled up outside my house, Lexie rushed out of the car. "Thanks for the ride, um, I'll see you tomorrow."

"No wait!" I yelled after her and grabbed her arm and forced her to look at me.

"Why?" I asked. She looked at me like I was crazy, but I continued before she could reply. "Why... are you ignoring me? Avoiding me? What did I do?"

She spun around so fast I'm surprised she didn't get a whiplash. "Why? Why? Did you just ask me why?"

The look on her face looked like she wanted to murder me. The way her eyes blazed with anger, her lips turned into a scowl. "You want to know why? Because of you. You rejected me that day, remember? Remember when you ignored, later that day? Or when you told that bimbo how you didn't know me? Oh, you know, how I'm just a freak that thinks she knows you?" She ranted. Her face had gone slightly red, and she glared at me as she stormed into her house.

I slowly walked into my room and slammed the door shut, leaned against the door and slid down, looking up at my pin board. It was covered with pictures of me and Lexie when we were younger and as we got older. My eyes skimmed over to the most recent picture. It was Lexie's birthday, and she looked so... so happy, so carefree.

I buried my face into my hands. Oh Lexie. What do I do now?

***

A/N I am so sorry I haven't uploaded in ages. I missed you so much! So basically my computer went spaz so it was getting fixed and it just came back!

Dedicated to Aiden, my best friend, but don't follow him. He gets like, at least 3 followers a day -.-

Dean is played by Elyar Fox! Elyar is this awesome singer, so yeah. I made the song of the Chapter by Elyar! #2DAYSTILDOITALLOVERAGAIN ! Dean/ Elyar Fox on the side

I'm going to do targets, like this week is 5 votes til chapter, so get voting!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW