Chapter 3: Who's the Whore?

"I won't rescue you so you can just desert me" Turning Tables by Adele

Logan's POV

My mouth dropped WIDE open when I saw Lexie. She looked so different. I didn't realise I was staring until Lexie smirked and said "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies."

Woah. The old Lexie would've near have said that.

Aaron coughed awkwardly and asked suspiciously, " Lexie, aren't you gonna say a proper hi to Logan."

Lexie hesitated, then took a step forward and hugged me, "Hey Logan," she said with no emotion, then letting go.

But I wasn't just going to let her go like that. "I missed you Si-Si (A/N Xie-Xie, like in Lexie, but Si-Si looks and sounds better.) " I said, hugging her tighter and nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck, breathing in her sweet scent.

As I let go, she glared at me, then slapped back on that fake smile that doesn't reach her eyes.

"BABEE," I hear a familiar, squeaky voice squeaks.

"Shit, don't let it be her. Shit don't let it be her." I chanted in my head.

As I turned around, I saw a flash of pink. Shit, it IS her.

My smile turned into a frown, but I quickly put it back up.

Trust Emma to have the worst timing, ever. Emma Scott is the school slut. She's Cheer-leading Captain, and is super hot, if you don't count the layers of make-up she puts on everyday, and her skanky clothes. And that piss-taking, high-pitched voice of hers. But I put up with it because she is great in bed, and doesn't pull down my reputation. Everybody thinks that we're the "it" couple.

"I've got a surprise for you," she says, trying to be seductive, but sounded like a strangled cat. Not cool.

And I swear that girl has no shame. Doesn't she see Lexie and Aaron standing there.

"Baby, I want you to meet some people," I said sheepishly. "This is Aaron and Lexie Edwards. Guys, this is-", but I got off.

"LEXIE EDWARDS? THE NERD THAT USE TO WEAR BAGGY CLOTHES AND BRACES? I mean, Logan's best friend?" She screeched, correcting herself as she saw me glaring at her.

"Yeah, I am that Lexie Edwards. Problem?" Lexie said innocently, but smirked and had an evil glint in her , beating me to answer Emma. Wow, Lexie really has changed. She had never been so confident. And I find it it pretty smexy.

Emma just looked at Lexie up and down and grunted.

"Nice to meet you," Aaron said, oblivious to the thick the tension in the air.

Emma looked and Aaron, approving of him, then stepped forward to flirt with him. Skank.

"Let's go," I said, not wanting Emma to cause any more trouble. "Have a nice time at college, mate" I said to Aaron.

Then I glanced at Lexie, "Bye Si-Si" I said.

She waved, then headed back inside. I watched her until she closed her front door, then sighed as Emma pulled me back to my house.

I suppose it went well, I mean, it could have been worse. It'll probably take ages for Lexie to forgive me, but I'll do anything for her to. I want Lexie back!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lexie's POV

As I slammed the front door shut, I ran into my room and sobbed angry tears.

It was so hard seeing Logan and acting like nothing happened. When he called my Si-Si, my felt like I was going to explode. How dare he call me that? He was only allowed to call that because we were best-friends. And he is so not my best friend.

When I saw Emma, I swear I saw red too. Obviously, Logan still goes for the dumb blonde thing. Emma was one of the bitches that my my life shit at LA High. She was one of the skanks that was jealous that I was Logan's best friend. She used to call me things like: " Fat bitch", "Four-Eyes" and "Whore". That last one was very hypocritical. Hmm, I wonder who really is the whore? Note the sarcasm.

I'm going to be back on Monday at LA High. No-one is going to mess with me and push me around like they use to. I'm going back for revenge...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Two updates in a week! I'll try and update ASAP, but I have loads of homework. Seriously. Last time, in my music lesson, I forgot what came next in my scales and I told my teacher I forgot the alphabet. Not cool. But it might also be cause I watch too much Youtube...blame Shane Dawson for making his Videos so awesome. Seriously, go watch them, but not with your parents!

I'll try and update more often, and as it's finally Half-Term! Yay! More Youtube- I mean, updates.