Sketo fluff

Seto's P.O.V.*

Adam and I just got done making a video together, I can't even remember the last time we made one. I was so happy that he asked to do this, the only problem though, is all the fans will think I'm back in Team Crafted, and that sure doesn't get annoying. You hear the sarcasm, right? Him and I were still talking to each other on Skype, and I still couldn't over the fact that he decided to record with me. He then asked the question that I hate hearing, but always here.

"Seto, is ok if I can see what you look like?" those words sent chills down my back, I hated when people asked me that, people know I hate it as well. Something about the way he asked though, made me think that he wouldn't do anything to harm me, emotionally or physically, if I showed him. I thought about for a moment, I did have a camera hooked up to my computer. He started to pout his lip and put on puppy dog eyes. Man he was so cute when he done that. Oh, um, I also might have a slight crush on Adam. This day just keeps getting better. Sarcasm, remember that.

"Fine I'll show you, but you have to promise not to tell or show anyone what I look like," he nodded his head in agreement, he also had a big grin on his face. I hesitantly clicked the video button on the screen and waited for his reaction. Silence. I knew this was a bad idea. I had my head held down looking at the floor but my face was still visible.

"Seto can I tell you something?" I nodded my head for him to continue," First of all, look up at me, and second of all, I love you Seto," I looked up when he told me to, but barely, when he told me the last part  my head shot straight up. I couldn't believe he said he loved me.

"I have something to tell you too, Adam, I love you as well," he looked ecstatic that I said that. Like he was living in a pitch black room his whole life and the door finally opened to show light. I can't believe I was the one holding open the door for him.

"Now that I told you that I can tell you this, Seto you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen," I started blushing badly at this statement. No one has ever told me that before.

"Th-thanks," I said to him, I was fidgeting around with the sleeves of my shirt. He gave a slight chuckle, I guess he saw me blushing or he liked my stuttering... or both," I hope you don't mind asking, but can I come over to your place?" his smile grew wider and he nodded his head. I get to meet Adam in person, this will be amazing.

I told him when he'd need to be at the airport waiting for me. As soon as I was about to say bye, Adam called me something that made me go as red as a tomato.

"I love you my little sorcerer," yea that's what it was. I don't know why, but when I heard that nickname my heart skipped a beat. Maybe even two.

"I love you too my Budder King," I made a quick come back. I could see the blush that formed on his face growing and he gave a slight chuckle.

"Bye Seto, see you soon."

"Bye, see you there," after a few seconds the Skype call ended and I felt sleep tugging at my eyelids. I already put a video up for today so I don't see the point of putting another one up. I flopped onto my bed and fell into a beautiful sleep. This is the happiest I've been in a long time.