Setolox Angst

A/N: As you can tell from the title, this will be angst... Please, don't ask why I'm suddenly writing this (I mean this to my followers because they know I hate this stuff). This... is just what I need to do so... so I don't do it in real life... I've never done it before, just a lot of shit went down at my house. Enough rambling, I'll let you read.

*This story will be in 3rd person P.O.V.*

Seto sat at his computer, editing away at his videos. His mind drifted off into a place he never wanted to visit again. He looked down at his arms, remembering him doing that years ago. The marks were still there, sadly enough. Only making it to where he wanted to do it again even more. He sighed, eyes filling up with tears. He remembered Ty, his beautiful face, his warm touch, his intoxicating scent, and that harmonizing voice. It made the tears fall even more. He cursed himself, saying it was his fault.

Oh, you don't know what he blames himself about? Ty got hit by a car. It was late at night when it happened. He was coming back from work. He liked walking rather then taking a car or bike. Did I mention they lived in the country side? Yea, they did. He always took in the scenery. Well, when he was walking back from work, there was a drunk driver. He was coming across a bend, swerving from left to right. When Ty finally saw the car, whose headlights weren't even on, it was too late. It had hit him just a little bit too hard. The driver stopped as soon as he felt the impact. There were two people in the car, one being female, the driver being male. The female was only slightly drunk, so she called the ambulence. Long story short, he didn't wake up, and it was a closed casket.

Seto looked back at the screen, and turned to the bathroom. Ty asked him to never do it again. And he didn't, until now. He couldn't help himself. He lost everything that mattered the most to him. He wanted to see if he could find something again. Something that would make his life worthy of staying.

He looked in the cabinet to find a new clean razor still in the pack. The last one in the pack. The lyrics started when he made the first cut.

(This song is Lost it All by Black Veil Brides, and all the bolded letters are the chorus. Except cry and cut of course.)

I ruled the world.

With these hands I shook,

the Heavens to the ground.

I laid the Gods, to rest.

(Cut.)

I held the key,

to the kingdom lions gaurding castle walls.

Hail the king,

of death.

(Cut.)

Then I lost it all.

(Cut. Cut.)

I'm dead and broken my,

back's against the wall.

(Cry.)

Cut me open,

I'm just trying to breathe,

Just trying to figure it out.

Because I built these walls to watch them crumbling down.

I said, then I lost it all.

And who can save me now?

Cut.)

I stood above, another war,

another jewel upon the crown.

I was the fear, of man.

But I was blind,

I couldn't see the world, there right in front of me.

(Cut.)

But now, I can.

Yeah~.

'Cause I lost it all.

(Cry. Cut.)

I'm dead and broken my,

back's against the wall.

Cut me open,

I'm just trying to breathe,

Just trying to figure it out.

Because I built these walls to watch them crumbling down.

(Cut.)

I said, then I lost it all.

And who can save me now?

I beleive, that we all fall down sometimes.

Ohh~.

Can't ya see,

(Can't ya see, yeah?)

that we all fall down sometimes?

(Cut.)

Ohh~.

(Come on yeah, come on yeah, come on yeah!)

I beleive, that we all fall down sometimes.

Ohh~.

(Can't ya see?!~)

Yeah~.

Can't ya see, that we all fall down sometimes?

Ohh~.

(And that we all fall down!~)

Yeah~!

(Cry. Cut.)

(Come on, yeah!)

I believe, that we all fall down sometimes.

Yeah.

As the song came to a close, he sighed, washing his arms off. There were cuts on both sides. He bandaged them up, making sure they weren't noticable. He went back to his computer, about to change the song, until a song had already popped up. He started crying even more. He knew what happened. He knew it was Ty telling him he's still there, always beside him. He decided to go to sleep to that song. He had already done everything that needed to be done for rest, and he was tired. He laid in the bed when the chorus started.

(This song is All of Me by John Legend, just the chorus.)

My head's uderwater, but I'm breathing fine.

You're crazy, and I'm out of my mind.

'Cause all of me, loves all of you.

Love all your curves, and all your edges.

All your perfect imperfections.

Give you all to me, I'll give my all to you.

You're my end, and my beginning.

Even when I lose, I'm winning.

'Cause I give you all~ of me.

And you give me all~ of you, oh.

Seto soon fell asleep, feeling warmth next to him. It was a certain warmth too. A kind he'll never forget. He smelled that intoxicating smell again. He breathed it in, never wanting it to leave. And right before he fell asleep, he felt very subtle lips touch his arms, and a slight voice whisper, "It was never your fault, love. Please, be happy. I'm still here with you. No matter what." The warmth engufled him, like it always used to.

A/N: ... I can't believe I just did that... Umm, I don't know if this was very good or not... but oh well.

Word count: 896 words, not including A/N.