Bashdil SMUT

A/N: This is for a friend. I thought because it was my birthday I would give rather then get, soooo I'm asking everyone to comment a one-shot they want, I will do it for one week so I would hurry with your requests. First tell me what ship you want and then tell me if you want it to be smut or fluff. This one is to @EnderCooki ENJOY!

*Bodil's P.O.V.*

I was sitting on the couch with Bashur, I got him a promise ring for Valentines Day. It was titanium with a small white line in the middle of it, in the center of the ring there was a small diamond. But, my favourite part about it was the engraving on the inside that said "forever and always." Those three little words meant everything to me. When I finally showed it to him he was in complete awe, I quickly pointed out that it was a promise ring. When I did so, his expression was still awe, but he was relaxed more then before.

"So, where's my present?" I asked seductively. He bit his lip from the way I said it, that's what I was aiming for. He was so cute when he bit his lip.

"It's in the bedroom, you sure you want to see it right away?" he asked sarcastically. He knew I hated waiting for things, especially presents. It always taunted me when I had to wait for holidays such as Christmas or, today, Valentines Day. I responded with a glare. When we walked in the bedroom I looked around for some difference, there was nothing, no change what so ever.

I was about to look over at Bashur and ask him where it was or what was going on, but I wasn't able to. What with Bashur pushing me against the wall in a furious kiss. I responded almost instantly, kissing back. We fought for dominance and I won. I pushed him on the bed, not breaking our passionate kiss. We already had our shirts off and was already taking our pants off. I don't recall at what point we took our shirts off, but frankly I didn't care. We broke from our kiss needing air. A single strand of saliva was connected to both of our tongues. Bashur went down to my length and licked around it, he didn't dare touch it. It made my hard length throb. I let out a small, impatient groan. Bashur licked slowly up the bottom of my length. He knew I was impatient, and he was teasing me, making me silently plead for more. He licked around my whole length before taking it in completely. He bobbed his head up and down, making me buck into his mouth. I tried to stop myself as much as possible, it was pretty hard, he was making me get close and then stop before I could climax.

"Fucking tease," I said as he slowed down once more.

"Ok then," he said," whatever you want."

He sped up, bobbing his head up and down at a much faster pace. I couldn't help but buck into his mouth. He started deep throating me at the same fast pace, I was nearing climax. I half-murmured half-shouted his name, as I climaxed in his mouth. He swallowed it all. I pushed him down on the bed, where I was on top of him. I fumbled for the bottle of lube on the night stand. I put a generous amount on three of my fingers and put one in his entrance. He squirmed a little under the cold touch. I put another finger in scissoring them. His back arched from the bed as I pulled and pushed my fingers in and out of him. I pulled out and he sunk in the bed with a whine coming from his lips saying he missed the touch. I didn't let him whine for long though as I quickly put the lube on my length and thrusted into him. I waited for the signal to move, my length was throbbing. He nodded his head and I started thrusting, slowly. I had an idea, if he wanted to be a tease then I would too. I could tell he didn't like this and I smirked to myself. I started speeding up and angling my hips to find his prostate.

" Right t-there!" he basically screamed. I angled my hips to hit there every thrust. I sped my thrusts up and grabbed his neglected member and started pumping it to my thrusts. I was nearing climax and I could tell he was too. "I'm getting ready to-"

"Cum for me," I whispered in a seductive voice. That threw him over the edge and he came into my hand. His walls began to tighten and with a few more thrusts I came too. I laid down beside him on the bed, snuggled up next to him.

"I love you," I said to him when sleep started tugging on me.

"I love you too, forever," he said the last part quieter, thinking I couldn't hear him. I gave a small grin and with that I fell asleep.

A/N: I finally got this out and it's * looks at time* 12:40 am! Yea I had to get this done though, for a friend! If I get any requests from anybody this whole MONTH I will certaintly do them! Love you all, byea!