Sketo Fluff

*Seto's P.O.V.*

The wind felt so good in my face. My hands and feet racing to the finish line, which I call home. My tail swaying back and forth. My purple cloak trying to keep up with myself. I smiled, I felt so free. I remembered the whole reason I was running. To get to the one I loved, to get home. I came upon a clearing, the smile growing. Once I actually seen the house through the jungle trees, I hopped back up on my feet.

The house was amazing, it was made out various pieces of wood. It was very large too, large enough to hold our bedroom, chest rooms, Nether, Aether, and Twilight Forest Portals. We used to not share a bedroom, that was when we weren't together. The roof was made of various types of logs as well. The whole thing was my idea, using different kinds of wood instead of just one. It was made from birch, oak, spruce, jungle, acacia, and dark oak, all of them. It actually took an immense amount of time to gather them all, but it was worth it.

"I see you're studying your house again." I turned to the left to see the person I'm so deeply in love with. I let off a slight smile and punched his arm gently.

"I thought it was both of ours'." He laughed and shook his head, giving up.

"It is. Now come on in, I have a surprise, my kitten." He practically dragged me into the house. Me blushing at the nickname he gave me, since I was a kitten hybrid. "Close your eyes." I did as I was told, and felt myself being pulled into the house. I felt hands on my shoulders, guiding me.

"Where are you taking me Adam?" I asked, very confused at what big surprise it was.

"It's a surprise Seto," he said, stopping after a few seconds. "Alright, we're here, open." I open my eyes slowly, holding my hand to my chest at the room. I didn't even realize the huge grin on my face. I heard Adam laugh. "Like it?" All I could do was nod.

It was an enchantment room. The walls were made from Enchanted Oak, Golden Oak, Skyroot, and all the other logs and ore blocks from the Aether and Twilight Forest. They all mixed together perfectly. The bookshelves surrounding the enchantment table, a whole other side of the room with many chests to store extra ones. I seen a bunch of brewing stands over to the side a bit, and a few chests beside of it. I walked over to it to look inside, and was nearly stunned. There were nether wart, glowstone dust, redstone dust, glistening melons, golden carrots, pufferfish, spider eyes, blaze powder, and many other items used for brewing. There was also a few cauldrons beside it. Probably for an infinite water source.

I turned around and hugged my best friend and lover. He laughed and hugged me back. It felt so comfortable in his chest. My tail swayed, and I buried my head and ears in him. I pulled back for a second to look at him.

"How did you gather all this stuff without me noticing?"

He just laughed a bit and said, "It was hard, but whenever it was your turn to get supplies, I gathered mine. I just wanted to give you something I knew you'd enjoy."

"I will enjoy this, thank you." I started to lean in without realizing, my eyes eventually closing. I felt something press against my lips, in a sweet and passionate kiss. We stayed like that for, what felt like, an eternity, but it was really less then a minute. When we broke apart for air, I looked up at him, smiling. He was the best thing to ever happen to me.

"Let's go to bed now, you stayed out pretty late," he said. I checked the time, and he was right. It was starting to turn dusk, when the mobs came out.

I sighed, not wanting the day to be over. Then an idea came to mind, making a smile grow on my face. "Adam, can we go on the balcony and watch the sunset?" My tail swaying back and forth in anticipation.

He smiled, and replied with, "Of course we can, my kitten." I blushed, but hid it with a smile.

Grabbing his hand, I pulled him to the balcony. When we got there, the sky was painted with oranges, blues, purple, and all sorts of different colors and shades. I loved it, especially since tiny stars started forming in the sky, making it sparkle. I felt Adam's arm wrap around me, my first reaction was to lay my head on his shoulder. We watched the sun set, and the moon rise on the opposite side.

It felt so peaceful, making my eyes become heavy. Adam took notice of this, picking me up "bridal style." He carried me to our bed, gently placing me down. I smiled up at him saying, "I love you."

He laid down next to me, allowing me to cuddle into him. "I love you to, Seto." And with that, we fell asleep together, cuddling one another. It just felt so comfortable.

A/N: Heya, so did you like? I told you I'd do it! If you're just now reading this, and you haven't read my other one, I said I'd most likely make one of these, so I did. I can't remember if I said I'd do smut or fluff though... Oh well, take what you get! And I did make the cover photo, which took FOREVER. Anyways, you all know the drill, vote, comment, follow, all if you want. See you all next time, love you, byea.