Sketolox smut

*Ty's P.O.V.*

I walked in the front door to see Seto on the couch. He was watching a show I didn't really pay attention to. I just got back from the daycare center. I love kids, I've always wanted one of my own. I knew I'd have to adopt, or get a surrogate mother. I'm gay, not bi, full out gay. Another thing is, I'm with two guys. And both of them know about it. I'm really happy I didn't have to keep lying to the other one about it. I never thought they would except it so easily, either.

"Hey Seto, I'm back from the daycare," I said, walking to the stairs.

"Hey Ty, missed you." He walked up to me and gave me a hug. I returned it.

"I got to go say hi to Adam too." He gave a whine, and released me.

I went upstairs to my room. Well, Seto's, Adam's, and my room. I walked in, and threw my coat on the chair. I seen Adam laying on the bed, he had a look in his eyes I couldn't pin point from a distance.

"Hey babe, I'm back," I said, walking over to where he was laying on the bed.

I kissed him lightly on the lips. I tried to pull back, but he held me in place. I then realized what the look in his eyes were. It was lust, not that I had a problem with it. He deepened the kiss. He flipped me over to where I was laying on the bed and he was on top of me. He licked my lower lip, asking for entrance. I gladly let him in. He searched every corner of my mouth, just as every other time. I heard a whine come from the door, and Adam and I pulled away. It was Seto. Adam gave a slight smirk, he was lustful as well.

"Want to join us?" Adam asked, as if he he already knew the answer. His face turned a deep crimson as he nodded and walked towards us. Before he reached the bed Adam dragged him in to a kiss. Making sure not to break the kiss, Adam reached back and pulled my shirt off. He was having trouble so I took it off, and threw it somewhere on the ground.

They broke the kiss, and started to strip off their own clothes. Soon we were all just in our boxers. Adam pushed Seto down beside of me. Adam leaned down and started sucking on my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. I stifled out a moan, and I felt Adam smirk on my skin. He sucked and bit on that place. I palmed Seto's member through his boxers. He let out a moan that made me go harder then what I already was, if that's even possible.

Adam released from my neck, leaving a hickey. Adam pulled off mine and his boxers, while I pulled off Seto's. Adam fumbled for something in the bedside drawers, most likely lube. While he was doing that, I bent down over Seto's member licked my lips. I looked up to Seto for permission, he nodded his head slightly, looking down at me. I licked up and down his member, stopping at the top for a second to put my tongue in between his slit. He let out a moan, causing me to smirk. I took him whole, causing him to gasp at the sudden intake. I moved my head up and down, wrapping my tongue around his member. He bucked up, making me gag. I ignored it though, I was enjoying this as much as he was.

I felt something go into my entrance, making me moan. Sending vibrations against Seto's member. It was Adam who that went into me. I could tell by the size. I kept moving my head up and down, earning moans and bucks from Seto. Adam started moving in and out. Shots of pain goes through my body. Even if we've done this a lot already, it always hurts. I knew it would get better though.

He increased speed when he could tell my pain had subsided. It did, the pain was now pleasure. And I'm happy he moved without me having to tell him, he knows everything about me. Including my "G spot." He found it right away, as expected. It sent more moans out of me, only to be covered up by Seto's member.

I could tell we all were reaching our climax. Adam grabbed my neglected and throbbing member, and started to move it in time to his thrusts. We were a moaning mess. I increased my speed to match Adam's. He thrusted one last time with all his power and came inside of me, Seto did the same, them both filling me to the brim. Making me come straight after. I fell in between Seto and Adam on the bed. I wonder what got Adam so horny anyways.

"Adam, what made you get all horny?" I asked, a smile spreading across my face. He gave a nervous laugh, and reached for his phone.

"This," he said. I noticed what song was on. It was Sexting by Blood On The Dance Floor. I remembered some of the lyrics. It made me a little hornier just remembering teh chorus.

I wanna fuck you hard,

I wanna feel you deep,

I wanna rock your budy,

I wanna taste your sweet,

I wanna fuck you hard,

I wanna feel you deep,

I wanna ahh-ahh,

I wanna ahh-ahh,

Love me or hate me,

But you wanna fuck me,

My love is unrestricted,

You know you wanna lick this,

I'm stronger then the strongest drug you've ever had,

You can mix 'em all together, and I would stiil be twice as bad.

I pushed the song from my head. I snuggled up to Adam, Seto snuggling up to me. We all fell into a restfull sleep.