Sketolox Fluff

*Seto's P.O.V.*

I was woken up by Ty poking me in the arm. I gave a slight grin, and turned around to look at Ty. His deep brown eyes wide awake and full of life. It made me smile even more.

"Get up Seto, it's almost 10:00," he said in a childish tone.

"Ok, ok, but it's a weekend. I don't wanna' get up."

"Well you are anyways." I turned my head to the doorway to see Adam standing there. "It's time to get up, we all need to record, you can't let your fans down, now can you?"

I stuck my tongue out at him, acting like a stubborn child. He just shook his head with a slight grin. I hopped out of bed, and headed downstairs to get a bowl of cereal. Ty followed right behind me. When I reached the kitchen he cut away from, and headed towards the living room where Adam was. I laughed and thought back to how all of this happened.

*flashback*

"Hey Adam!" I said, looking as happy as ever to my crush. Or at least one of them.

"Hey Seto." we gave each other a hug since I was picking him up at the airport, and we haven't seen each other in forever.

"I missed you buddy," I whispered in his ear. We released from our hug, and talked for a bit.

It was only a few minutes until I felt someone wrap their arms around my neck. I gasped at the sudden impact, and turned around quickly. It was Ty, my other crush. The guys laughed at my reaction, I laughed with them.

We walked to my car, and Adam and Ty begged me to let them plug in their phones to play one song. I gave in pretty quickly, Adam and Ty's puppy dog faces are adorable. They plugged in the song, and I could tell it was going to be good.

(A/N: The song is Waiting for Superman by Daughtry

She's watching the taxi driver, he pulls away,

She's been locked up inside her apartment a hundred days,

She says, yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late,

He got stuck at the laundromat washing his cape,

She's just watching the clouds roll by and they spell her name,

Like Lois Lane and she smiles,

Oh the way she smiles,

She's talking to angels, counting the stars,

Making a wish on a passing car,

She's dancing with strangers, falling apart,

Waiting for Superman to pick her up,

In his arms, in his arms,

Waiting for Superman,

She's out on the corner,

Trying to catch a glimpse,

Nothing's making sense,

She's been chasing an answer,

A sign lost in the abyss, this Metropolis, she says,

Yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late,

He got stuck at the 5 and dime saving the day,

She says, if life was movie, then it wouldn't end like this,

Left without a kiss,

Still she smiles, the way she smiles, yeah,

She's talking to angels, counting the stars,

Making a wish on a passing car,

She's dancing with strangers, falling apart,

Waiting for Superman to pick her up,

In his arms, in his arms,

Waiting for Superman,

To lift her up, and take her anywhere,

Show her love, and climbing through the air,

Save her now, before it's too late tonight,

Oh, liking a speeding light,

And she smiles,

She's talking to angels, counting the stars,

Making a wish on a passing car,

She's dancing with strangers, falling apart,

Waiting for Superman to pick her up,

In his arms, in his arms,

Waiting for Superman,

To lift her up, and take her anywhere,

Show her love, and climbing through the air,

Save her now, before it's too late tonight,

She's waiting for Superman.

As the song ended, we pulled into my driveway. Adam and Ty had grins on both of there faces. I was confused at first, but then I realized my face was hot and had a crimson color on it. Which made my face go into an even deeper shade of red. We all got out and headed inside. It was quite chilly outside, being it was the beginning of winter.

"Did you like the song?" Ty asked, as he hopped onto the couch.

"Yeah, I guess. I liked it a lot actually." Ty and Adam glanced at each other and nodded. It's like they were talking telepathically.

They both got up and dragged me to the couch, literally. They sat me down in the middle of them. Ty on my right, and Adam on my left.. They had a look on there face that was indescribable. It had so many emotions, such as worry, anticipation, cation, care, and, what seemed like, love.

"Seto, we need to tell you something," Ty said, being the first to speak," Adam and I have had feelings for you for a long time. And I mean, deep feelings."

"Does that mean I have to choose between you guys?" I heard them both stifle a laugh.

"No, you can be wit both of us if you like," Adam said, his light brown eyes connecting with mine. I nodded my head. I've always wanted to be with one of them, and now I get to be with both of them. They both leaned in and kissed me on my cheeks. I turned a light shade of pink, and curled up to Adam. Ty then laid his head on my shoulder, while wrapping an arm around me. I smiled slightly, and drifted into a deep sleep. Along with my other two partners.

*end of flashback*

"Hey Seto, get in here. The movie's about to start," Adam called from the living room.

"I'm comin', you know I daydream a lot." I laughed and sat on the couch in the middle of the two. Ty on my right, and Adam on my left.

Yep, life couldn't be better right now.

I'm not sure if you guys have realised this but these are all the published one shots in one book because I'm trying to clean up my account. I not ready to get rid of them yet because people are reading them still, so I'll keep them on here for a little while.