Merome Fluff

A/N:Ok I know the last one (well the only one made so far) was a bit.... rough.... yea that's the word and this one is going to be toned down a bit, all the way to fluff.Hope you enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*3rd P.O.V.*

Mitch sat on his couch wondering when the love of his life was going to come back.Of course, he didn't know he loved him, for all Jerome knew they were just friends.

When is coming back?!Ughh! He said in his head.He was really starting to get frustrated.Jerome had invited him to sleepover with him, since he was going to be staying in the area for quite some time.But, he was a guest and he decided not argue with himself for something he couldn't control.He decided to go in the kitchen and grab something to eat, he was always hungry, yet he never seemed to gain that much weight.He always passed this thought by, over his head, not worrying about it and just saying to himself that he was a lucky one.

He looked around the living room when he got back from the kitchen.It wasn't to bad, it looked like this http://thehomesitter.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/living-room-ideas-for-apartments-980.jpg with some family photos around.He sat on the couch eating a peanut-butter sandwich.As soon as he finished Jerome came in, he had a huge grin on his face, bigger then when he usually seen him.

"Hey Biggums, what's with the big grin on your face?" Mitch asked he was really thinking about what he could be smiling about besides him coming to stay.

"2 things.1 the one and only Benja is staying with me, and 2, I broke up with Louise!" He said the second one more enthusiastic then the first.

"Really, why?" He was actually quite surprised, because they always seemed happy together.Of course, he would have liked it better if he was the one to date him, but that would never happen, Jerome was straight.By this time Jerome was already on the couch right next to Mitch.

Before Mitch could ask why again Jerome leaned in only inches away from his face.He was at a loss for words and he couldn't say anything.Then, Jerome closed his eyes and leaned even closer.Mitch found himself doing the same.There lips connected and it was all they had both ever dreamed it be.Mitch's lips were soft and Jerome's were rough.They fit together in perfect harmony.As if they were each others missing puzzle pieces.

Jerome licked Mitch's bottom lip, asking for entrance.He allowed him to enter, of course.There was a fight for dominance, and Jerome won.He explored his mouth like a cavern, but Mtch didn't mind, he liked the feeling of Jerome's tongue be inside his mouth.Jerome then started sucking on his tongue, having moans escape from Mitch.They both pulled away, the need for air was overwhelming. Neither of them wanted to part.They stared into each other's eyes.

"That's why," Jerome stated, answering his question with words instead of actions, "because I love you, Mitch."

"I love you too, Jerome," They stared into each other's eyes for a couple more minutes, until Jerome picked Mitch up bridal style and took him upstairs into his bedroom.Mitch blushed a light shade of pink while being carried and placed gently on the bed.They slept next to each, falling into a deep sleep in each other's arms.

THE END