Merome smut

*Mitch's P.O.V.*

I just got done editing some videos for my YouTube. I couldn't believe me and Jerome hit 3,000,000 subscribers. Me and him were celebrating. I had to come down here since when we hit 2,000,000 he had to go up to Canada with me. Plus, he needed someone to come down here since his girlfriend broke up with him, well cheated on him. You would think he was always crying or something like that, right? Well he's not, I only seen him cry because of this once, and it was when he had to show me the text. I guess he couldn't trust his voice at that moment. Can you believe that she broke up with him over text?! That is so low, not even including the cheating part. I was just about to upload a video when I was surprise attacked by Jerome. I turned around just before making contact with the wooden floor beneath me. Me and Jerome started laughing, the impact didn't hurt at all. I tried to get up, I couldn't though, Jerome had me pinned to the floor. He had my wrists above my head and my legs were in between his. There was no way I was getting out of this easily.

"Hey Biggums," I blushed at the nickname we gave each other.

"Hey Jerome," I said staring him straight in the eyes, I'm happy I was on the floor, because if I wasn't I would be by now," do you mind letting me up?"

"I'm afraid not Biggums," he said smirking," has anyone ever told you you're a comfy bed?"

I chuckled,"Not until now," he chuckled with me. I tried to get up again, but he just pushed into me even more, if that was even possible. Why was he being so clingy? Not that I didn't like it. Fine, you got me, I like my best friend, ok? Fine, I don't just like him, I love him. I love everything about him, his eyes, his laugh, his nickname for me, everything. I never told him, though.

"Mitch, can I tell you something?" he pulled me out of my daydreaming and I nodded my head for him to continue," Well, I l-love you Mitch, I have since the day we met, when I was being bullied by all those kids and you told them to leave me alone. I will never forget that day. You asked why they were bullying me and I couldn't tell you because it was about me be bisexual. I couldn't tell you because you were the one who I had a crush on. I thought I was going to loose you if I told you," there was tears falling down his face and onto mine. I felt his grip loosen on my hands, and I slid one out. I gently wiped away his tears, I couldn't believe that he had the same feelings for me.

"Jerome, you don't have to be worried because I love you too," his tears stopped and he looked at me with those beautiful eyes of his. He then took my hand back in his grip, and pinned it above my head again. I had a look of confusion on my face, Jerome noticed and gave a quick smirk before crashing his lips into mine. I was shocked for a second, but quickly melted into the kiss. Mine and his lips were moving perfectly in sync. After a minute or so things became more heated, and Jerome licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I happily let him in. We fought for dominance and he won. He explored every single inch of my mouth, not letting this time go to waist. We pulled back to take our shirts off and to catch a breath. I stared at his abs, they were perfect and made my eyes have an even thicker coating of lust over them.

"You like what you see, Biggums?" he said in a seductive voice. I started blushing, and slightly nodded. He just gave a slight chuckle and then reconnected or lips. I started fumbling with his belt, having clothes on didn't really help my lust right now. He smirked in the kiss, and started to undo his belt and take off his pants, then doing the same to me. We were left in just our boxers. He picked me up, I rapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulder. He held me up by my thighs. The whole time he was careful to not break the kiss. He laid me on the bed after about 10 seconds of just standing there and kissing. I forgot we were even on the floor. He started palming through my boxers, if I wasn't already aroused enough.

"You fucking tease," I said in an almost inaudible breath. He smirked and started to kiss down my neck. I let out a moan at one spot, which made him smirk against my skin and start sucking and biting on it. I'm happy we weren't at the Team Crafted house, they asked if we wanted to come over to celebrate with all of Team Crafted, but we just wanted to hang out alone. Well, Jerome said that and I just agreed with it, now I see why he wanted us to be alone. Once he got finished making hickeys on my neck, he started kissing down my stomach and stopped at my boxers. He looked up for some kind of approval, I nodded my head and he took off my boxers at an agonizingly slow pace. Man, he was being such a tease! This wasn't fair, it doesn't matter, I'll get him back. My erection was now exposed to the cold air. He took off his boxers and now we were both completely exposed, the cold air hitting us like a tsunami. I then felt a thumb rub over the slit of my member, I let out a loud moan. Jerome started to lick up and down my member, teasing me even more."Stop t-teasing, would you?" I asked my breath hitched. He smirked at my impatience and took my member in whole. He bobbed his head up and down at an agonizingly slow pace, again. He slowly got faster as time progressed. I could feel the knot form in my stomach. I bucked my hips into Jerome, I couldn't, though he was holding me down. He took his mouth of, knowing I was reaching my limit. I couldn't take anymore of this teasing!

"You're not getting there that easy Biggums," he said in a seductive voice. He smirked, knowing that I would get him back for this. My length was throbbing at this point and I could barely move because he teased me so much," I'll let you if you suck me," I had to, it was killing me. I nodded my head and went down to his member. I would tease him if I could, but I can't, he knew I wouldn't be able to since he teased me so much. I bobbed my head up and down on his member as far as I could and held the base in my hand. I licked around his member, I could tell he liked it. I stuck my tongue in his slit and he let out a loud moan. I could tell he was holding back bucking into me. I heard him scream something that sounded like my name and he came inside of me. Finally, it was my turn, I laid back down on the bed. Jerome got down to my length and started bobbing his head at a fast pace, it didn't take long for me to come. I screamed Jerome's name as loud as I could, but it was muffled a little from the knot that was disappearing. I was exhausted from all the teasing. I laid down on the bed waiting for the other side to sink in. When it did I didn't think I would here Jerome laugh and say," We're not done yet Biggums, it's just now getting to the fun part."

He pulled me in for another kiss, I didn't care about sleep anymore. Jerome's tongue wrapped around mine and explored every inch of my mouth again. I could tell he was looking for something in a drawer that happened to be right next to his bed. We broke apart and Jerome had a bottle of lube in his hand. He laid me on back and squirted the lube on two of his fingers. He stuck one in and started moving it back and forth, it didn't feel to bad, until he stuck his second one in and scissored me. It stung for a little bit and slowly subsided. He took his fingers out and I whined at the lost. He put some lube on his member and stuck the head in my entrance. He looked down at me, asking for permission to go further, I nodded. He slowly went deeper in, it hurt like hell, but I knew it would get better. When he was all the way in he pulled out slowly, and pushed back in once more. The pain diminished and turned to an amazing feeling I couldn't even describe. He was still teasing me and going at a pretty slow pace, I couldn't believe after all the teasing he just put me through he's giving me more.

"Please Biggums," I said, my voice was barely audible.

"How much do you want it?" he asked in a seductive voice. Dammit, he wasn't playing fare!

"A lot more then you could imagine," I said, still nothing," I need it," I could here him chuckle under his breath," please Biggums," he finally sped up his pace. I couldn't stop the moans from coming out of my mouth and neither could he. He then grabbed my member and started pumping it in time with his thrusts. I let out a loud moan of Jerome's name when he hit a certain spot, he hit there every time. My vision started to go blurry and the knot formed in my stomach, I leaned up to kiss Jerome right as I came, painting our stomachs white. It didn't take long after for Jerome to come inside of me. He laid down on the bed beside of me, we both were absolutely exhausted. We cuddled together and I could feel sleep drifting upon me.

"I love you Biggums," I heard Jerome say in between pants.

"I love you too Jerome," I say as I fall asleep in his arms. I was going to get him back for all the teasing, just watch and see.