"No beta.. it's me. But she is here. I'll hand over the phone." He voice sounded bold.

"Yes beta, we all are fine. We just reached today morning, and Naveen is coming with Shikha. Okay... Take care, I'll give it to her." With that, the phone was pushed towards me, and I watched it blankly. This time Dhruvika took the phone and kept it on the side of my face.

"Dhruvika?..." He said, and I felt myself feeling angry.

"Jaan... I know you are there... I'm sorry.. I knew if you were awake you wouldn't let me go. And I know I have to. I need to end this." As soon as he spoke, I took the phone and walked away from my family.

"I hate you.." I said, the sob threatening to come out of me.

He laughed lightly. "I know you can't. You love me too much."

"Come back.. I'll be waiting." I said, feeling a lot better.

"I will.. I can't wait to be there.. But I have to go now.. " He said, and the dread came back to me.

"Jaan.." He said.

"I'm scared. I can't... I want you Cherry.. Promise me you will come back to me.. Promise me that... that.." I strained for words.

"I will come back to you Dhruvika.... Wait for me.." He said.

"I love you..." I said, the tears now running down my cheeks.

"I love you more... " He said, and before I could even speak, the line was cut, and I cried hard. Turning around, I found Papa watching me, and without thinking twice, I ran to him, and he hugged me tight...

And I knew that when he come back, we were going to be together.

MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW

  There is this point in life, when something that is going to happen can literally decide your life. Today was one such day. If this went well by plan, I get my boyfriend, I get my family, I get everything that I love. And if not, I lose everything. My love, my happiness, my future... I have never been so scared in my life apart from the day Papa was in the hospital...

It's been a day since Cherry and Kiran had left. We haven't been able to contact them since then, and we don't know where they are or when they will be back. But I don't want to be here, doing nothing but waiting.

And is when I decided that I have to do this. I have to do this for him.. I have to do this for my family.

And that is how I ended up in a bus to Chennai with Hari uncle. If I were to hope for the future I want, that I planned, then as the daughter in law of the house, there were some things I had to do. And that included inviting my Sister in law and their family back to the house. Shivani.. The long lost sister of my husband.

I had planned this as a surprise to Cherry and Karthika aunty for a long time, and now seems to be the best moment. As optimistic as I am, I want to make all the troubles in the family end, and this was also my way of welcoming myself into that family that I love. No one was there to escort us, just me and Hari Uncle and even Karthika aunty doesn't know this. She thinks I have gone to Dadaji's place to escape from the reality.

On the way, Hari uncle told me so much about Cherry and Shivani Dee. From the moment they were born to them splitting and how Cherry grew each day thinking how his sister has betrayed him. He knows he made a selfish decision, but yet he is happy that Shivani di was able to escape from all this. That she has a beautiful family  that is away from all this drama. And now since I was optimistic that Gunaa is no longer going to be a problem in our lives, I wanted Hari uncle to bring her back to the family, and he was more than happy to oblige.