47. Miles away...

Shikha was glad that I had chosen to be with her. As soon as I ran away from that pervert I took an auto and reached her place.

Shikha wasn't home and aunty had taken care of me, giving me coffee and a medicine for headache, which was completely necessary as my head was exploding after today's incidents.

I was trying my best to forget about Che.. I mean Mr. Ram.. But still I couldn't get his words put of my head.

Stay away from me, forget me.. Move on..

There is no future of us being together..

We are too completely opposite person stuck here by mistake..

Stuck here by mistake? Does he really think like that.. No Cherry doesn't.. He can't .. He love me.. He loves me right..

You will find a guy who will love you truly..

And you cannot face the dangers.. Someone like you cannot face it..

Someone might.. But not you..

Is it because of this that he ditched me? Because I'm too fragile and he is too strong?

Because I am softhearted that people take it to their advantage?? Is it because of that??

This is the time to end it.. Before things got far..let's put a full stop to it..

Before things got far.. Haha he really thinks that things never went far.. Only if hr knew me a bit..

And was that a break up that we had a few hours ago. Not a few hours, just half an hour ago.. But it seemed like many hours has passed and he is already far away from me.. Miles away...

Soon Shikha was home and I drained my feelings to her, my eyes never stopped shedding tears.

She hugged me in between.. Breaking me st some points.. She wasn't a very good listener.. Finally I was done, ending my speech with our dramatic break up... The story of my 1 month love story...

That is what feels like ironic.. I was planning out a future.. And 1 month is all I had?

"Ruvee... Don't cry.. Maybe there is a reason behind all this.." She tried to calm me.

"Yes. There is a reason.. The reason that I'm not brave enough for him.. He is a police officer and I was simply a fashion designer. We don't match." I said and she cringed, pain suddenly masking her face.

"It is not like that.." She started but I cut her off..

"He told me that to my face..he told me someone like me cannot face it.." I said crying.

'He also told you that he liked you being a designer, a created.. That you can still do any profession you like, you can be anyhow you like. All he ever wanted from you was your love ....' My mind told me, a painful memory from the past.

Will it be like this from now on.. That his every words, every memories, every actions will haunt me..

Everything I thought and did was related to him.

"Ruvee are you listening to me??" Shikha voice came crashing to me. I blinked me eyes..

"Ruvee.. I know you are sad, and he might be too.. He is under presuure, Gunaa wants him dead and maybe what he said is true, you are a good girl, soft natured, you are not safe there. Maybe after he deals with that criminal, he will come back." She tried to reassure me.. Tried being the key word, because nothing she said made sense to me.