Chapter Nineteen

Ashley's POV

This can't be happening. Quinn crash the wedding and brought a gun. That same gun she pointed at me and Logan. Drew got shot while saving us. Now he was unconscious and laying on the floor. There was a lot of blood coming from his wounds. Steven and my father rushed over to him. The first thing I did was I picked Logan up and gave him to Chelsea.

"Logan doesn't need to see this." I said to Chelsea.

"He wont. He's save with me. Focus on Drew." She said and walk away a little so that Logan can't see Drew.

When I got to Drew, I saw that Steven and my father putting pressure on his wound on the chest and I did the same on the another wound on his stomach while Sebastian was on the phone with dispatcher from the 9-1-1 Dispatch Center.

"What is taking them so long. He is losing so much blood." I yelled referring to the paramedics.

"They are on their way. I can hear the sirens so that means they are close." Sebastian said.

I nodded my head but when I look past him I saw that Quinn was pinned down on the floor by the wedding guests. What shocked me the most when I saw Austin was on of the people who held her down. He looked mad and was yelling at her.

"Are you crazy? You better pray that he is going to be okay." Austin yelled at her.

A few seconds later the police and the paramedics arrived. The police arrested Quinn and were getting everybody's statement. The paramedics were trying to stabilize Drew. When they loaded him onto a stretch and then on put him in the ambulance. Paramedic told us that someone could ride with them.

"You go with them we will be right behind you." Steven said and I nodded.

"Which hospital are you heading to?" Steven asked the paramedic.

"John Hopkins Hospital." Paramedic said.

I got into the ambulance and hold Drew's hand. Moments later we arrived at the John Hopkins Hospital, Drew was rushed to the emergency room while I waited in the waiting room and sat down. Ten minutes later Steven, Sebastian Chelsea and Logan arrived.

"Any update?" Sebastian said.

"No." I said and started to cry.

Steven sat beside me and put his jacket on my shoulders then his arm around me. While Sebastian took Logan to the kids play area.

"He is going to be okay. I know it." Steven said and kissed my forehead.

"Ashley, I brought some change of clothes for you." Chelsea said and offered me a bag.

I looked down and saw that my wedding dress was covered in blood.

"Thank you." I said as I accepted the bag. Then I went to the bathroom to change.

About a two hour later a female doctor walked over to us.

"Are you here for Drew Anderson?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, we are and I'm his wife." I said.

"I'm doctor Brooks and I'm part of the trauma team. Right now your husband is in critical condition. The bullet in his chest missed his heart but it went through his lung and landed near his spine. We were able to remove the bullet that went in his stomach. We stabilize him but right now he need emergency surgery." Doctor Brooks said.

"He is going to be alright after the surgery? I asked.

"He is still in critical condition and the surgery comes with real risks but we will know more after the surgery." Doctor Brooks said and walk away.