Chapter Eight

Ashley's POV

Logan is turning four today. I can't believe that time has gone so fast. He got so big. Drew and I are throwing Logan a small birthday party. My parents, Steven, Chelsea and a few friends are coming. Today is also the day that Drew and I started dating. Three years ago, on Logan's first birthday we both confessed our feeling for each other.

Three years ago, New York City

Logan was still sleeping in his crib and I was getting ready in front of the make-up table in my room. I was curling my hair and as I look into the mirror, I saw Drew walking in. I placed the curling iron on the table and turn around.

"You look beautiful." He said.

"Thank you." I said and blushed.

"Can we talk?" Drew said nervous

"uhm, sure." I confused.

"I love you Ashley." Drew said nervous to me.

I was surprised by his confession. I can't believe our feeling are mural. I started to have feelings for Drew when I was six months pregnant. I fell in love with him after Logan was born. I always thought he liked me as a sister.

"Really?" I said.

"I love you." He said again and walk closer.

"I loved you since I was eleven and you were seven. When my parents past away and I came to live with you. I was aware that you hated me and it broke me every time. Only Steven knew of my true feelings for you. The day before I left for college, I wanted to confess to you but I saw you together with Austin. So, I left with a broken heart and remained silent. Because I wanted you to be happy. I have been hiding my feelings for a long time now but I can't anymore." He continued.

"You have loved me for all this time. Why didn't you tell me?" I said.

"Because I thought you still weren't over Austin." He said.

"I stopped loving Austin when he cheated and denied Logan was his son." I said and walk closer to him.

"I have been in love with you for a long time now. I was afraid you saw me as a sister." I said again.

Drew put his hands on my cheeks.

"Ashley Rose James, always till forever I'm going to hold your hand. In good times and bad." He said and kissed me.

"I love you Andrew Hyuk Anderson. Always till forever." I said.

Present

It's ten o'clock in the morning, Drew and I were still in bed.

"Happy anniversary baby." Drew said and kissed me.

"Happy anniversary." I said and kissed him back.

"I wish we could stay in bed today but we can't." He said while pulled me closer to his chest.

"Hey, that's my line." I said and slap his chest. I gave him one final kiss.

"Let's go wake up the birthday boy." Drew said.

After we got out of bed and got ready. We walked to Logan's bedroom at the end of the hall. There we saw that the door was closed and could hear noises that was coming from the inside. Drew opened the door and I notices the curtains were already open. Drew and I silently started to laugh because Logan pretended to be a sleep. We slowly walked to his bed.

"It's someone's birthday today but I don't remember who?" I said playfully to Drew.

"It's my birthday, mommy." Logan said excited and got out of bed.