Chapter Fifteen

Austin's POV

After the final band rehearsal I arrived at home. Our album Shattered Pieces has been a success and to follow that Kings of Black is going on tour. Starting from tomorrow, the first show is here in Baltimore and the tour will end in Atlanta. Then a few days later it's time for the EMMA Awards that Axle and I are hosting.

When I entered the living room, I saw that Quinn was home and she stood near the bar pouring herself a drink.

"Hey Babe, you're home early?" I said. I wanted to kiss her on the lips but she turned her head which I kissed her cheek instead.

"Yeah, I wanted to surprise you." She said and took a sip of her drink. That's when I realized that she was drinking alcohol.

"What are you doing! Alcohol is bad for the baby!" I yelled and grabbed the drink from her.

"About that, I had an abortion in Chicago." Quinn said.

"What!? Why did you do that?" I said.

"Because I met someone else and I have been cheating on you for a few weeks now." She said.

"I don't understand. You wanted a baby for so long how could you do that." I said.

"I do, just I don't one with you because in the end our child will always be connected to Ashley. I have never told you this but I was I love with you in high school. You chose Ashley and that is why I hate her. My perfect revenge was to steal you from Ashley which I did."

"I loved you for everyday for the last five years. I know that we had some problems but for you threw away our child and our relationship for someone else is just heartbreaking. Its like we meant nothing to you." I said.

"Austin." Quinn said.

"Forget it, just go and take your stuff because we are done. I'm going out and when I come home you better be gone. I'm also changing the locks tomorrow." I said.

I grabbed my keys and slammed the door shut. Five minutes later I arrived at Maine bar and ordered a drink. Four strong drinks later a girl with black hair and brown eyes sat down next to me.

"So what is you story that you ended here tonight." She asked me.

"Well my girlfriend now ex-girlfriend who I have been dating for five years told me that she was pregnant a few days ago. Today she came back from her trip and told me that she has been cheating on me with someone else. On top of that she decided to abort our child." I said and took a sip from my drink.

"Wow I'm sorry." She said.

"The funny thing is that at the end of high school my girlfriend at the time told me that she was pregnant. I denied our child and left. She then moved on and married someone else . My son now calls that guy his dad. To make things worse the ex-girlfriend I first told you about was her best friend and we slept together. I made those chooses and now I have to live with it."

"Some call it karma." She said.

"Wow you are honest."

"I'm sorry but someone has to say it."

"Now that you heard my story. What is yours." I asked her.

"My father had arrange my marriage to guy who I met today. Our grandfathers signed an agreement but it turns out that its not valid here. So we decided not to get married and my father was pissed. He threatened to take me back to Korea but luckily for me I'm going back to Boston tomorrow so that I finish my studies and become a doctor."

"Sounds like your father is controlling your life."

"You're right. It's because ever since my mother left taking my older brother her. We haven't seen them since. My father became a different person and two years later he married my stepmother. When I told him that I wanted to became a doctor he straight up refused it because my mom was a doctor. Thanks to my stepmother I could go away and study." She said.

"It's always easier to tell a stranger your story then someone you know." I said.

"What is your name?" I asked her.

"Areum."

"Yours."

"Austin Nixon."

"I will call you Nixon." She said and stared to giggle.

"Let's make a deal. Let's forget our problems for a few ours and drink till we can't ." Areum said.

"Deal." I said.

The next morning when I woke up, I found myself in a hotel room. I looked beside me and saw that the bed I was alone. Then I remember what happened yesterday and meeting Areum at the bar. Reaching for my phone, I saw that Areum left a note with my name on it.

Dear Nixon.

Thank you for last night for the talk and things that happened after that.

Sorry for saying goodbye like this

I'm glad that I got to know you. Thank you for everything.

This is where I say goodbye.

Areum

New chapter!! Austin and Quinn broke up shocking I know. A little of Areum's back story. I want to thank you guys for reading, voting and commenting on my story!! Also for adding my story to your reading list!! I hope you guys like this chapter. Tell me what you guys think. Guys are awesome!!Don't forget to vote!!

Also check out my other stories.

Something In The Water

Your Unwanted Heartbeat

Wounds Of Love