Chapter Seventeen

A week later

Austin's POV

After five years I'm able to take this step and walked inside Dr. Kenneth Sullivan's office. He was and still is my therapist. When my brother Logan committed suicide and Ashley and I were the one's who found him. Victim support advised Ashley and I to see Dr. Sullivan. At first I had a lot of sessions with him twice a week. One session alone at the beginning of the week and then at the end of the week one session together with Ashley. Later the session became twice a month but as time when by I started to slack off by no showing up. The last session I had was with Ashley. Because of that day I walked out of his office and never came back. Until now, I'm nervously waiting in the waiting room. Then Dr. Sullivan called my name and I walked into side his office.

"It's nice to see you again Austin. How have you been?" Dr.  Sullivan asked.

"I know the real question is why am I back right." I answered.

"Well from what I remember from our last session was. You were here with your girlfriend Ashley James. You got angry and then you walked out."

"So much happened since then. I made a lot of mistakes I can't fix." I said.

"Why don't you tell me." He said.

"Last time I was here was the day after Logan's second death anniversary. His death anniversary is always a difficult day for me. I got into an agreement with my mother because I never visit his grave with her. It's because I can't." I said.

"And why is that?"

"I tried before with Ashley but every time I see him at our house hanging on the stairwell." I said and tears were falling from my eyes.

"The next thing I did was drinking all the alcohol from our bands secret hiding place. By the time it was evening I was already drunk and went to a friends party. There I did something I could never take back."

"What did you do?"

"I slept with Ashley's best friend. Waking up the next morning something snapped in my head and I became selfish. I didn't care anymore. The next day being here made me angry so I left. I continue to cheat on Ashley for two months till she found out. The day after Ashley told me she was pregnant and I denied it was mine." I said.

"Did you meant it." Dr. Sullivan asked.

"At that time I meant it but now I regret it. When Ashley was in labor her now husband Drew called me saying that Ashley was in labor but I disconnected the call. It's my own fault that my son sees his stepfather as his real father."

"Does that bother you?" Dr. Sullivan said.

"At first it made me really angry. Because of anger I make the worse decisions, like showing up on my son's birthday drunk. Now I have accepted the fact that Drew will be a better father to Logan than me. I'm at peace with that." I explained

"Do you want to get her back? Ashley, I mean." Dr. Sullivan said.

"No because it's too late for that because she moved on. I had my chance and I blew it. She's married now to Drew. I don't want to ruin her happiness." I said.

Dr. Sullivan and I talk a little more. After the session I went home. When I opened my door I got a notification saying that Ashley and Drew are having their big wedding today at a new wedding location called Green Opera. I'm happy for them. Then I opened the fridge to get something to drink when I heard a noise coming from my bedroom. When I walked to my bed room I saw it was Quinn.

"How did you came in here? I changed the lockes." I said.

"I have my ways. I just realized that my formal dresses are still here." She said.

"You could've called me then I would've sent them to you. Why do you need them now anyway." I said.

"I am crashing a wedding. Want to come with me?"

"Ashley's wedding? are you crazy? No, you are not going there." I threatened.

"Don't try to stop me." She said. Then she got a gun out of her purse and pointed the gun at me.

"Why do you have a gun." I asked.

"This all started with you choosing her over me. She is getting her happy ending. She doesn't deserve this happiness. " Quinn said.

"She deserves to be happy." I said.

I tried to stop her but she knocked me out by hitting me with the gun on my head. When I regain consciousness Quinn was gone and the house was empty. Then I realized what she was going to do with that gun. So I rushed to the wedding venue and when I arrived I couldn't believe the scene that happened before my eyes.

"I have to stop this." I said and ran to Quinn.

New chapter!! What did Quinn do? Why does she have a gun? Is she going to ruin Ashley and Drew wedding? Surprise, Surprise Double Update!!! Chapter eighteen is also available!! I want to thank you guys for reading, voting and commenting on my story!! Also for adding my story to your reading list!! I hope you guys like this chapter. Tell me what you guys think. Guys are awesome!!Don't forget to vote!!

Also check out my other stories

Something In The Water

Your Unwanted Heartbeat

Wounds Of Love