~Chapter 19~ |Late Objection Part1|

*Deep Breath* ook... this book will be ending soon... im sorry to say but every story must have an ending... good or bad... GOOD FOR THIS STORY I HATE BAD ENDINGS XD i might cry when it comes to an end since it was the first story i wrote... this book is practically the reason why i have 2,000 fallowers... I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 😭 BUT DO NOT WORRY! MANY MORE BOOKS TO COME! Some aphmau and some just my ideas! My favorite book I really like so far is Her Confidential Life! I have great ideas for it so if you haven't read that, go check it out! :3 also AAHS is ending soon! So many books are ending... *sniff sniff* ANYWAYS HERE YOU GO! THE PART YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR~ ALSOSORRYFORTAKINGFOREVERTOUPDATEISINCERELLYAPOLIGIZEIMOBSESSEDWITHTHEFLASHNOWHEREYOUGOOOOOOOO

~Aphmau~

I nervously walked down the grass path, dad right next to me. I saw mom tearing up and all the fangirls trying not to scream. Cressida was smiling and holding onto enkie's hand who was also smiling.

I was finally getting married to the man i love. We were at Phoenix drop, near the old cherry blossom tree where we first met. Chad, who was the priest, was standing at the end of the walkway, along with aaron. He saw me and blushed a deep shade of red.

There was purple and red flowers on each side of the walkway. Almost everyone from Phoenix drop, okhasis, scaleswind, meteli, and the greenvil village showed up. There were over 400 thousand guest...

*cough you guys cough cough*

I reached the end of the walkway and dad kissed my cheek. There were tears in his eyes. "Treat her good, if not then you will die, im seriously serious" dad told aaron. Aaron smiled but I could tell he was nervous as heck.

"I will never hurt her" aaron smiled. Dads expression softened. He nodded his head then took a seat next to mom. I stood in front of aaron and chad stood between us.

"HELLO EVERYBODY! WE ARE ALL GATHERED HERE TODAY TO JOIN THIS MAN AND THIS WOMAN IN HOLY MATRIMONY! IF THERE ARE ANY OBJECTIONS TO THIS WEDDING SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE! And if you DO object we warn you to watch your back because i doubt you'll survive" chad said, pointing to all the Aarmau obsessed fans screeching and fangirling...

"AARON IRL FULLBUSTE- I MEAN FALCONCLAW DO YOU TAKE ATHENA/APHMAU DIVINE PHOENIX AS YOUR LAWFULLY WEDDED WIFE?" Chad asked aaron. "I do" aaron smiled and looked at me, a faint blush on his cheeks. My heart started pounding, i was finally gonna marry the man i love more then anything. Even food.

Even.Food.

"AND DO YOU, ATHENA/APHMAU DIVINE PHOENIX, TAKE AARON AS YOUR LAWFULLY WEDDED HUSBAND? WHO YOU SHALL SPEND YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WITH?" Chad asked.

"I freaking do!" I exclaimed. "THEN BY THE POWER INVESTED IN ME, I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU HUSBAND AND WIFE! YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE!" Chad exclaimed. Aaron grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I put my arms around him and leaned in.

Our lips met and everyone screamed and fangirled. I heard KawaiiChan fangirl the loudest. "Sleeping must make time go faster because I swear they just began dating yesterday" zane yawned. "MY LIL SIS IS MARRIED IMMA CRYYY" liam exclaimed.

~.~.~

Me and aaron began dancing along with everyone else. "So, what would my lovely wife have to drink?" Aaron asked, smiling. "Surprise me" I smiled and went to kiss his cheek but he quickly moved his face so I kissed his lips instead. We pulled back. "As you wish" aaron smiled and went to the drinks.

I made my way towards liam who was standing alone. "Sooo" i began. "Hm?" He replied. "When are you and cadenza going to actually OFFICIALLY date?" I asked. "Oh... we aren't..." liam mumbled. "WHAAT!?" I exclaimed. "Yea... she met someone else..." he nodded his head towards cadenza who was dancing with a dark haired guy.

"His names zack..." liam told me. Zack, he has the same name as aarons brother zach! "Oh... sorry bro..." i said sympathetically. "Its fine lil sis! If she doesn't like me thats ok! Besides, i met someone else as well" liam smiled. Well he got over it fast.

"ooo who!" I smiled. "Well..." liam blushed a little. "Hi liam!" A voice behind me exclaimed. I turned around and my eyes widened. "Hey cleo!" Liam blushed and smiled. Cleo blushed as well. "CLEO!? LIAM!? LEO!? AAAAAA I FUDGING SHIP IT" I exclaimed.

Cleo blushed along with liam. "Hey aph! OR SHOULD I SAY MRS.FALCONCLAW HEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEE" Cleo fangirled. Soon everyone began to fangirl/fanboy.

I soon found aaron who was hiding behind some bushes. "...what are you doing..." I asked confused. Aaron grabbed my hand and i hid next to him. Aaron slowly spread the bushes apart and pointed. I looked through the bush and saw mia and ethan. "Awww" I said as ethan took her hand. He kissed her.

"That punk hurts her i'll freeze-" I placed my hand on his shoulder. "No freezing anyone tonight! Got it?" I asked. "Hmph... fine..." aaron gently grabbed my hand that was on his shoulder. He softly kissed it then stood up.

"I saw zach and vixi dancing together earlier. He seemed quite attracted to her" i told aaron. "Looks like my lil bro got a crush" aaron smirked. "I always wanted to embarrass him around the person he likes" aaron said, smiling mischievously.

I was about to say something when a sickening voice spoke. "Is it to late to object? Awww darn it, good thing it isn't to late to kill you" I turned around and my eyes widened.

"CHELSEA!" I exclaimed. I immediately transformed into my Athenian Warrior form. Aaron stood next to me with a ice sword and everyone got into fighting stance. "All of you against one? Hardly seems fair... looks like I should call a few of my friends" she smirked.

Soon all of them appeared. Trixy, Rosataku, TM, Ivy, Sasha, Zenix, Gene. Everybody. I haven't seem gene and his 'gang' in ages. I had hoped I wouldn't see them again. Ever.

No shadows appeared. I then relised that we most likely killed off the rest of them when they last attacked. Either that or TM sucked their power out of them and gave it to her and her evil little group.

Its quite possible...

The divine warriors and the divine team all stepped forward next to Aaron and I. "Shall we put an end to everything?" I looked towards aaron and he put his free arm around me.

"If it means i get to live peacefully with my beautiful wife then nether yes" he said, glaring at the death lights.

"LETS DIS ISH!" Ross yelled out.

They wanted a fight and that's EXACTLY what they're going to get.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THANKS FOR READING! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I HAVE ON THIS BOOK IT MEANS A LOT X3 AGAIN, SORRY FOR THE NO UPDATES T-T LUV YOUUUUUU

Bai! 🐢🍰