~Chapter 8~ |Taken Part3|

~Aphmau~

"Ok so this is your wedding dress!" Yota said pointing to a white wedding gown. "Cool! I'll wear it NEVER! Bai!" I said turning to walk out. "Remember.. Your FRIENDS" she exclaimed. Grrr curse the turtle cakes.. I turned around frowning. I grabbed the dress then went into the bathroom. Farto wasn't here he was getting ready in a different room.

I put on the wedding dress. Yota curled my hair and applied my makeup. I put on some white heels. Soon i was done. She looked at me and smiled. "You look absolutely stunning aphmau" she said. "Jeez......thanks...." I mumbled. "So tell me.. How is it you have great power?" She said. "how do you even know?" I asked.

"...we can sense it.." She said. Oh yeaaa.. "Oh.. Well i am the daughter of irene, Athena" i said. Her eyes widened. "YOUR-YOU! YOUR ATHEN-" she was interupted by the door opening revealing a butler dude. "Its time" he said. "Time for what..? ARE THE TURTLE CAKES APOCALYPSE HAPPENING?? I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME EVENTUALLY! DONT GET HIT BY THERE BANANA LAZERS! I mean.. Farto and yota can i don't really care.. BUT YA!" I exclaimed.

"...its time for the WEDDING" the guy said. "Oh...i knew that.." I said "please quit calling me yota.. Its ylva.. And fenrir's name isnt farto.." Yota said. "Ok yota" i said walking out the room. I fallowed the dude to the wedding hall. I waited until the music started.

I dont want to get married.. I still need to reach 1 million on temple run.. The music started and I walked down the hall. Everyone was quiet. Then BOOM I tripped and fell flat on my face. "I...hate...EVERYTHING" I mumbled. I got back up quickly. I noticed a sketchy looking guy in the back smirking. I sensed a eerie aura from him.

I walked the rest of the way until i was at the end. I stood infront of farto and the priest was in between us. "Ladies and gentlemen.. We are gathered here today to join prince fenrir and lady aphmoo-" i cut the priest off. "IF IM GETTING FORCED TO MARRY SOMEONE I DONT LOVE AT LEAST SAY MY NAME RIGHT!" I exclaimed.

"Pffft.. Hypocrite.." Farto said. "HEY I AINT A HIPPO! YOU ARE FARTO!" I said. The audience face palmed. I saw aaron, mia, and lisa all in the front row glaring at the gaurds surrounding them. Aaron looked at me sadly. "ANYWAYS! Blah blah blah you may kiss the bride!" The priest exclaimed. Ew no no no

Farto leaned in. He was about to kiss me when a bright light filled the room. I looked and saw aaron in a rare shadow-light form. An armor thats both shadow and light crystals. It's supposed to be a myth just like the athenian warrior form. On the back of his armor was the elmo- i mean adelmo symbol.

A/N
Am i the only one who cant pronounce ylva and fenrirs names..? Then again i cant say a lot of things correctly... BACK TO THE STORY #RandomAuthorChanMoment

Farto's eyes widened. Aaron looked MAD. "Dont...touch..my...girlfriend" he said. "YA! YOU TELL HIM DAD!" Lisa and mia both said. "DAAAAAD??? THAT MEANS.. THAT GIRLS THE MOTHER! WHAAAAT!" A random person shouted.

"I HEARD SHE DIDNT WANT TO GET MARRIED BUT SHE HAD KIDS!?" One gaurd said. "THE BRIDES 19! THE OLDER ONE LOOKS 18! WHAT??" Another gaurd said. "WERE FREAKING ADOPTED!" Mia exclaimed. "Ohhhhhh" everyone said. Farto grabbed his sword.

"Well im marrying her so she isn't really YOUR girlfriend anymore!" Farto exclaimed. I made a sword appear in my hands then threw it at mia. She cought it. "The swords really HANDY" i said. "Not really a time for puns babe.." Aaron said as he was surrounded by gaurds.

"I don't deserve your 'no puns' punishment ok! Now i gotta few AARONS to run like kill all of these gaurds who are surrounding me!" I exclaimed.

Huehuehue...

I transformed into my athenian warrior form. I blasted away about 12 gaurds in less then a second. "HOLY-" farto exclaimed but aaron swung his sword cutting the side of farto's face. "FENRIR!" Both his parents yelled. Suddenly the sketchy guy i saw earlier was right in front of me.

He changed into a shadow form. "I KNEW YOU WERE A SHADOW! YOUR EVERYWHERE NOW! YOUR PROBABLY EVEN CONTROLLING THE TURTLE CAKES WHO ARE CONTROLLING EVERYTHING! THERE PROBABLY EVEN CONTROLLING LAMPS AS WELL!" I yelled.

"Yup! Mom has lost it" lisa said. He pulled put a darkened shadow grim sword just like the one amber stabbed me with. Oh no.. "YOU TOUCH ME WITH THAT THING AND I WILL-" i said aaron quickly interupted me. "MIA COVER LISA'S EARS! QUICK" he exclaimed.

*PLEASE STAND BYE*

"THEN-"

*PLEASE STAND BYE*

"Ok thats some stuff that would happen" i said. Mia uncovered lisa's ears. Mia looked scarred. He rolled his eyes. He started swinging his sword. I dodged every attack. His sword cut my cheek which hurt.. That little baka.. Suddenly someone kicked him from behind. I saw mia. Is she still mad at me..?

He got back up and glared at mia. He then saw lisa running towards us, a man chasing her. The shadow knight smirked then threw his sword towards lisa. Mine and mia's eyes widened. Everything was in slow motion. Mia ran in front of mia. I couldn't have a repeat of what happened in the shadow war.

So i ran infront of mia making the sword peirce through me instead.

I can already see the weapon emojis.. I know your probably like 'ZOEY WHAT THE TURTLE CAKES GURL?? ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER WHYYY' and honestly.. I don't really know why I always put a cliff hanger.. Have you guys ever watched that cartoon where the guy was always hanging off a branch on a cliff and the entire series is just him trying to get off the cliff..? I watched it in first grade at school.. The teacher would always put on a show at lunch... #RandomAuthorChanMoment

Ye...

Bai! 🐢🍰