~Chapter 17~ |Liante and Mithross???|

~Aaron~

"Zane... you concern me.." i said to myself while zane was in the bathroom hissing while eating his cupcakes. "HISSSSSSSSSSSS" we all heard zane scream. "Anyways... liam, dante, max, and ross i need to talk to you about something" i said. When aph and katelyn were at pdh they all burst through the door.

They've been acting extremely weird.. i walked out of the living room. Zach was talking to cleo. Aph was talking to irene about the wedding along with the rest of the girls. Liam, dante, max, and ross all fallowed me out the door.

"Soooo" I asked and they all looked confused. For some reason they refused to look at eachother. "Did you get the tickets for L.L.P?" I whispered. Liams face suddenly turned red. "o-oh yea! h-here!" He exclaimed giving me 2 tickets.

Ok...

Whats going on? "Alright what happened" I asked glaring at them. "n-nothing CHIKAPPPPEEEKKKEYYY" ross exclaimed. I froze their feet to the floor. "Either you tell me what happens... or i'll get aph" I threatened. "N-NO NEED FOR T-THAT!" Max exclaimed.

"Then.Tell.Me" i said.

~.~.~

Liam, ross, dante, and max all walked down the street searching for the love love paridise contest. "I THINK I SEE IT!" Ross exclaimed pointing to a rock. Max Dante and liam all ignored him and continued to walk. Pretty soon they all saw the L.L.P contest thingy..

They all ran towards it but stopped once they saw it was a KISSING contest. "u-uhhhh... i have a girlfriend sooo.. you guys do this" max said. "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND TO!" Ross exclaimed. "WELL IM GONNA ASK NICOLE TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND SO BOOM! LIAM YOU DO IT!" Dante exclaimed.

"I WAS GONNA ASK CADENZA OUT TH- YOU KNOW WHAT! IMMA GOOD BRO WHO DO I HAVE TO KISS!" Liam exclaimed. Suddenly someone bumped into liam making him accidentally kiss dante. Max started bursting out laughing until he tripped over a rock and accidentally kissed ross.

They all suddenly screamed which was so highpitched that the case holding the 2 L.L.P tickets shattered. The tickets fell to the ground. Liam picked them up then all 4 of them ran away as fast as they could.

~.~.~

"THATS WHAT HAPPENED!" Liam exclaimed. "....mith...ross...is..SAILING" someone exclaimed from behind us. I turned around and saw Aphmau, Kawaii chan, mia, and everyone. "NUUUUU YOU ALL WERENT SUPPOSED TO HEAR! I LOVE YOU NICOLE NOT LIAM I SWEAR!" Dante exclaimed.

"YEA I LOVE YOU KRISTELLA NOT MAX!" Ross exclaimed. "SAME TO YOU KATELYN!" Max exclaimed. "I LOVE YOU AS WELL CADENZA!" Liam exclaimed.

"MOOM LIAM CONFESSED TO CADENZA YOU OWE ME 10 BUCKS!" Aphmau exclaimed to irene who was still in the living room. "AAAEEEEAAA I NEVER THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD COME!" Irene said running to us. She gave aph 10 bucks and hugged liam.

Cadenza was blushing like crazy.

The heck just happened...

Sorry for short chapter 😐 nymlgocowlkckekcowoofodofokdofodoogofodk i hope you enjoyed thanks for reading if you have any questions or suggestions make sure to comment or message me!

Bai! 🐢🍰