~Chapter 12~ |Question Part1|

~Aphmau~

"SKY BUDDER YOU JUST HAD TO THROW A PEICE OF BUDDER AT MY HEAD WHICH MADE ME GO ATHENA MODE MAKING ME SCARE OUR GUESTS! DIDNT YOU!" I exclaimed holding my sword out. We were just visited by ourselves from a different world again and sky threw a peice of budder at my head!

A/N
If you read Yialitsa-Chan aphmau fairy tale book who will understand. (We collaged our stories) NOW BACK TO DA STORYYYY

"I SAID SORRY PLEASE DONT KILL ME" sky exclaimed. "Now sis just put the sword down" liam said. "NEVERR" I exclaimed. "Pumpkin just put the sword down thats all you gotta do! Dont kill anyone today" dad said. "Grrr.. Fine.." I said making the sword dissapear.

Sky let out a breath of relief. "Your so lucky" i said to sky. "I think someones tiirreeddd" mom said. "I AINT TIRED IM AS AWAKE AS A TURTLE TREE IPOD PHONE MUFFIN!" I said. Everyone went silent.

"...anyways I'll contact the mayor and tell him that the towns safe for everyone to come back" jin said. "wait everyone left?" I said confused. "Didn't we already explain everything to you..?" Lucinda asked. "Idk" I shrugged.

After a while jin finished telling the mayor it was safe. I sat down on my couch drinking some lemonade. Mia was sitting next to me along with lisa. Levin and Malachi were running around the house. Aaron looked extremely nervous. Hes been kinda quiet for a while...

A/N
JFKDLDKIWIKJKELPFOFOFIDJJWDBHBDJSFJJDJFJKDJFJDKOFODIKSKSODPQJIWOSOJDJSSOPWOEKDJHDKSKDKJDJDJDKOEOEJSOPFKWJDKPEJFNRKOW huehuehuehuehuehue
#RandomAuthorChanMoment

"hey mom" mia asked. "Ya" i said. "Are you 19 or 24?" She asked. I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I mean.. You were gone for 5 years.. So.. Would you say your 19? Or 24?" She asked. "Hmm.. Now that you mention it i guess im technically 24.." I said.

"So you and aaron have been dating for 6 years since you guys started dating when you were both 18" mia said. "I guess" i said. "So do you think you and aaron are old enough to get marr-" she was cut off by ross diving into the living room forgetting theres no water there.

"DANGET I DID IT AGAIN" ross exclaimed. Lisa burst out laughing. "I keep on telling you that theres no water" kristella said walking into the living room helping ross up. "POPCORN DOODOOWOOOPPYY POPPPP" ross exclaimed.

Zane is in the bathroom 'protecting' his cupcakes from us. The 1 month of no cupcakes REALLY messed him up.. "HISSSSS" i heard him hiss from the bathroom. "ZANE QUIT HISSING AT NOTHING OR SO HELP ME-" i was cut off by zane. "HISSSS MMEEOOWW ME EAT CUPCAKES" i heard him hiss from behind the bathroom door.

"Zane has lost it" lisa said "yea.." Me and mia said at the same time. After about an hour we all decided to just stay at my house. Even the divine warriors. Thats a LOT of people.. But eh.. I dont care. Liam and cadenza sat next to eachother and started talking about stuff.

Jin was talking to emmalyn, garroth was talking to cleo and laurance was talking with vixi. Travis was trying to talk to Lucinda but she ignored him. Dante had his arm around Nicole. And Aaron wasn't really talking at all.. He seemed like he had something on his mind.

"Hey mom can you brade my hair?" Lisa asked. "Sure" i said. She sat down in front of me and I started brading her hair. After I finished i made a purple flower appear in my hand then put that in her hair. I gave her a mirror. "ITS SO PRETTY!!!! THANKS MOM" she exclaimed giving me a hug. I hugged her back.

Suddenly aaron stood up. "e-excuse me.. Mrs.Irene.. Mr.Shad.. May I speak to you.. In private?" He asked. Mom and dad both looked at eachother before nodding and fallowing aaron outside.

|~Aaron~|

I can do this.. I love her with all my heart.. I've been thinking about this ever since we got back from that demension. I walked outside of aph's house. Shad and irene fallowed behind me. Im not worried about irene's reaction but i AM worried about shad's..

I looked at them both. I stood up straight. "I love your daughter very much.. I will never hurt her ever... She means a lot to me and I really want to ask her something.. But i need your permission first.." I took a deep breath. "I... I want to ask you for your guy's permission to ask aphs hand in marriage" i said.

.....FJDKDOODKOFOFOOCOSOOSOOSOFKKFOSPPSKDJJXKFOAOOKFJFKDOOSOSJNFKDOAPPDOOCOVOSJJDKOFOAJJFOSOOCKSJJCOSOCOJSKCODOJDKFOOSJDKODOSJFKODOSOFKKFKSOPSPWJJDKDOSOODKDKDKODOSODKKFKDKPSODKFKKDKSLKSKSKQEEEEAAEEAETHKLFLCLKFFKFKFKKGKGKFKKFKFKKFKFK HOPE YOU ENJOYED THANKS FOR READING

BAI🐢🍰🐢🍰🐢🍰