~Chapter 14~ |Wedding Plans|

~Aphmau~

"Ok so how does lilac and red flowers sound? You know since your favorite color is lilac and aarons is red" mom asked us. "That sounds good what do you think cadenza?" I asked her. "Its your wedding if you like it i like it but just adding my opinion I LOVE THE IDEA!" Cadenza exclaimed.

All the girls were at my house planning the wedding decorations and stuff. Aaron and the guys were looking for places for the honeymoon. Kawaii chan was still outside fangirling into a pillow since the day we told her were getting married. Which was exactly 4 weeks ago. "I just can't believe my little aphi is gettin married. It seemed like it was just yesterday you beat my butt because I tried to give your relics to the king of okasis" Kristella said wiping away a tear.

"Ya.. It seemed just yesterday you nearly killed me because I tried to kill you.." Cleo said wiping away a tear like Kristella. "How about it can be outside of Phoenix drop high by the blossom tree where you two first met" kiki suggested. "thats a great idea! The area is huge so all we gotta do is call the principal of pdh and ask his permission" i said.

"Also a nice lilac little walkway and lisa can be the flower girl!" Mom said. I nodded. "The guest's can be seated on cute lilac chairs" katelyn said. "Great idea!" I exclaimed. I twisted the beautiful ring around and around my finger in thought. I can't believe im getting married..

"EEEEEEEE KAWAII CHAN CAN BAKE ALL THE FOOD AND SWEETS AAAEEEEAAAEEE" we heard Kawaii chan scream from outside. She then continued to fangirl into the laughing face emoji pillow we gave her. "ooooo ya!" I said since Kawaii chan is the best cook ever.

"who are we all gonna invite?" Mom asked. "Hmmm.. Definitely not the death lights.. Or jack and sam.. However aaron mentioned he had another brother.." I said. Hestia looked down. "Ya... He did... Hes 2 years younger then him.. As soon as he was born he was taken from us just like aaron was.." She said.

Her eyes were watery. "Was his name Zach....?" I asked. "How do you.." She asked. "Jack and sam framed him for something he didn't do and put him in jail. I have no clue where he is now" i said. "Hes.. Alive.." She said. I nodded. She smiled and looked relieved. "He'd be 22" I said. "We gotta find him and send him an invitation then!" Mom exclaimed.

"Agreed" i said. Emmalyn is searching up zach to see if he's still in prison or not. "I bought 3 sets of envelopes and lilac invitations with a white rippon on top of it." Mom said.

"Which do you like better? A plain purple envelope, a lilac one with a white ribbon, or a white one with a lilac ribbon?" Mom asked. "Hmm.. How about white with a lilac ribbon" i said. After a while we got the decorations all planned out. Emmalyn had to call jin and ask for his help to find zach which they did.

We sent out all the invitations. Your probably wondering 'why do you need to send out ALL of the invitations when you can just give them it yourselves i mean there litteraly RIGHT THERE exept for zach' your answer is how the heck should i know.

~Aaron~

"Fiji?" Travis asked. "Hmm.. No.." I said. "Hawaii?" Garroth asked. I shook my head. "Pie" ross said. "OOOO HOW ABOUT LOVE LOVE PARIDISE!?" Sky exclaimed. "Hmm.. That's actually a good idea i heard aph has always wanted to go there but the tickets are so hard to get" i said.

"I, Liam divine Phoenix will volunteer as tribute to get these tickets for my friend and sissy's honeymoon!" Liam said standing up. We all clapped at his 'bravery'. "I'll go with him! Dante, Ross you guys come with!" Max said. "Why me!?" Dante exclaimed. "Cuz" max said.

They all walked out the door. Do they even know where there going...

"Anyways.." I began. Jin suddenly got a call from his phone. "Yo this is jin" he said. "Oh hey em... Ok?.. Ya.." He said getting on his labtop. He started typing on his keyboard. "Zach Falconclaw right?" He asked. My eyes widened at that name. Everyone else looked confused. "Hmhm.. Ya it looks like he was released two months ago because it turned out he was framed" he said.

"Ya it seems he lives in aarons old house! A couple houses down from mia's, levins, Malachis, and lisa's aka aph's old house" he said. "Alrighty by" he said hanging up. He put his labtop away. "What was that..." I asked still in shock he said my little brothers name. "Looks like zach's goin to your wedding" jin said.

Hope you enjoyed thanks for reading and if you have any suggestions or questions make sure to comment or message me! Also thanks for all the support i get on ALL of my books it means a lot you all are rossome x3

Bai! 🐢🍰