Halloween Special

HAPPY HALLOWEEN SPOOKAY ROSSOME PEOPLE! THIS IS AN EXTRA CHAPTER THINGY NOT APART OF THE REAL PLOT-LINE I HOPE YOU ENJOY! ALSO APHMAU AND AARONS COSTUMES ARE ON THE PICTURE UP TOP! 🐢🍰

~Aphmau~

"TRICK OR TREAT!" The kids all exclaimed. I laughed as I remembered my first time going trick or treating... i handed each of them 2 peices of candy. "Hey miss are you a princess or a queen?" One of the kids said. She was a dog, the 2nd kid was superman, and the 3rd one was a cat.

"Im a princess this halloween" i said smiling. I wanted to be a warrior but lucinda was like 'noooo please be a princess so aaron can be your prince' -.-

My costume is actually my moms old dress when she was princess of the divine demension. It was lilac. "And im her prince" aaron said behind me making me jump. Since when was he there?? He wrapped his arm around my waist kissing my forehead making me blush.

"AWWWWWWWWW" the 2 girls exclaimed while the boy made a grossed-out-face. They said there goodbyes then ran off to get more candy. I closed the door. "Were running low on candy we should probably get more..." i said looking at the almost empty candy bowl.

"I'll run to the store real quick" aaron said grabbing his jacket. "In your prince costume..?" I asked. "Whats wrong with that?" He replied. "...um nothing.." i said. He put on his shoes. I threw him the car keys. "Thanks babe i'll see you in 20 minutes" he said.

He walked outside shutting the door behind him. In the meantime I grabbed the phone and ordered a pizza. "Hello?" The pizza guy asked on the other line. "Hi yes this is Aphmau" i said. "Let me guess one large pepperoni and bacon pizza?" He asked. "Yup!" I replied. "Ok it'll arrive soon" he said back.

I hung up. We don't really cook much since we're trying to get used to our new house so we've been ordering pizza. I looked at the time and saw it was 7:28. The pizza should arrive around 7:40 since we live close to the pizza place.

I sat down on the living room couch. The doorbell rung so I grabbed the candy bowl which was almost empty and opened the door. I put the candy away when i saw it was the pizza guy instead of trick-or-treaters. That was fast...

"Here you go mrs.aphmau" reese, the pizza guy said. "Thankyou very much" I replied paying him then taking the pizza. He walked back to his car then i shut the door. I put the pizza in the oven to keep it warm until aaron gets back.

The doorbell rung rung again so I grabbed the candy bowl then opened up the door. There stood Balto. I glared then immediately shut the door but he put his foot in the way causing it to stop. "What do you want" i hissed about ready to punch the guy.

"I just wanted to see how your doing" he replied. "Well im doing just fine and sorry but im busy at the moment so of you could kindly leave that would be great" i said still glaring at him. "Jeez no need to be so rude" he smirked.

"I can be rude to you all i want after what you did!" I exclaimed. "That was over 3 years ago! Just let it go" he said. "IM NOT JUST GONNA FORGIVE YOU IMMEDIATELY! WHAT YOU DID WAS UNFORGIVABLE!" I exclaimed.

"He was in the hospital for only a week! Just forget about it!" He said. I continued to glare. "Anyways i came here to ask you for another chance..." he said. I showed him my hand. "Nope... sorry but im married now and even so, i'd never give you a second chance NEVER in my life!" I said.

"You heard her... leave.my.wife.alone" i heard aaron say. Balto turned around and saw aaron standing a couple feet from him holding a grocery bag. His eyes were burning with rage. "YOU- MARRIED- APHMAU!?!?- WIFE!?" Balto exclaimed.

Aaron walked over and punched him sending him flying across the moon. "I thought i'd have to kill him in order for him to leave us alone" i said. "Dont worry I doubt he'd survive that fall" he said.

"True... anyways I ordered some pizza its in the oven" i said. He walked inside and i shut the door. He took off his jacket and hung it up. I took out the pizza and we both took a slice. I took a bite but then the doorbell rang. Aaron already put in more candy.

I grabbed the candy bowl then walked to the door and opened it. "TRICK OR TREAT!" The kids all yelled. I smiled as i gave them each 2 peices. "Happy halloween!" I exclaimed.

They ran off so i shut the door. I suddenly heard crying coming from upstairs. "I'll go get her" aaron said putting down his slice of pizza and walking upstairs. Shortly after he came back down holding lilith, our baby, in his arms.

"Did you have a good nap?" I asked and she giggled. "Im guessing thats a yes" I smiled and so did aaron. "Mum" she said. Me and aaron froze. "What..." I said. "Mummy! Daddy!" Lilith exclaimed. "She... SHE SAID HER FIRST WORDS" I exclaimed.

"WE HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE TO REMEMBER THIS MOMENT!!!" Aaron exclaimed grabbing a camera. I stood next to him with Lilith in my arms. He took the picture then printed it out.

Besides the whole balto moment this has been a happy halloween.

Hope you enjoyed! Again this is not apart of the original story its just an extra! Anyways thanks for reading and for all of the support you guys give. it means a lot! Also HAPPY HALLOWEEN 👻 🎃 i hope you had an AMAZING EPIC SPOOKAY POTATO FRIES TURTLE MUFFIN DAY! SPOOKAY TURTLE MUFFINS! Totally didn't eat a lot of candy hurhudfnfkfkfkkfkvlosoflodovodlvodlovkdockkdockdkviodod

BAI! 🐢🍰🐢🍰