~Chapter 1~ |5 Years|

~Aphmau~

I sat in my bed staring at the ceiling re-thinking all that has happened. I heard faint knock on my bedroom door. The Phoenix College was shut down 2 years ago. "Sis... Please open up.." I heard liam call from behind my door. I've been spending a lot of time in my room.

I got up and slowly walked towards the door. I grabbed the handle and twisted it. I opened the door and liam walked inside. I shut my door then flopped on my bed. Liam sat down next to me. "I know that this is a hard time for you.. With mia being mad at you.. Pretty much everyone being mad at you but.. Wait.. I forgot what i was gonna say" liam said.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh ya! But you gotta remember you gotta stay strong! You're athena divine Phoenix! AND FOR MOTHERS SAKE TAKE A SHOWER, GET OUTTA THOSE PAJAMAS, AND GET OUTTA THIS ROOM MISSY!" Liam said. I chuckled. "Jeez i know your older but I didn't know you were a mom" i said. "EXCUSE ME MISSY? IM CLEARLY A GUY DO YOU SEE THIS FACE? THIS FACE IS OF A MAN!" He said sassily.

I laughed then sat up. "Thanks liam.. I needed that" i said. I haven't laughed or smiled since i found out we've been gone for 5 years. "No problem sis.. Im gonna go call the rest of the team so we can go to the divine headquarters. They need to know your back and is ready to be #1 again! NOW GET READY MISSY" liam said. "Yea yea ok MOM" i said shoving him out the door.

I took a shower then put on a black tanktop and a light and dark purple plad shirt jacket over it. I put on some skinny jeans, black ankle boots, my bracelet, and my lilac rose neklace. I applied Lilac eyeshadow, cat-eye eyeliner, mascara, huckleberry lipgloss, and some mascara.

I straightened my hair then walked down the stairs carefully so I didn't fall LIKE EVERY OTHER FREAKING TIME! I made it 4 steps away from the bottom without falling. Just as i was about to reach the very bottom i heard the front door open then slam shut startling me. I slipped then fell on my butt and tumbled down the remaining 4 steps.

I looked to see who the turtle cakes slammed the door and saw ross breathing heavily while holding the door shut like his life depended on it. I stood up. "Uh... Ross..?" I said confused. "Beware...i....made...the... Max.. Mad.." Ross said between gasps of air. "Did he chase you.." I asked. He nodded his head. "For how long?" I questioned.

"23...miles..." He said. Suddenly the door flung opened sending ross into the wall of my NEW house. I didn't want to stay in my old one since mia, lisa, levin, and Malachi are living there and I didn't want to make mia's anger towards me worse. For the kid's sake. In came a mad max with the team fallowing him. "ARE THEY HERE??" I heard liam call from his room.

He came downstairs and saw max then saw ross on the ground then looked at the huge whole in the wall the flying ross has created. "Hey! Everything seems pretty normal now!" Liam said walking towards us. It hasn't been the same since we got back but everythings going back to the way it was now. For instance zane is eating 243 cupcakes a day instead of 231.

"Ya! On the way here zane fell asleep" aaron said. "He slept walked here" allen said pointing towards the sleeping zane. "*snores* cupcakes.. *snores* are mah life.. *snores* cupika.. *snores* i luv you.. *snores* hit me baby one more time! *snores*" zane snored. Wait..

"WHO'S CUPIKA!?!?" Everyone screamed.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! If you have any suggestions or questions make sure to comment or message me also thanks for voting, commenting, supporting, ETC it means a lot! Sorry for the short chapter.. I will try to make them longer!

Da zoeh is out! Bai! 🐢🍰