Chapter 1

"I swear I would kill you if you would TURN ON THE LIGHTS!" I screamed at the boys.

Seriously, though, you would have thought that they were old enough to realise that showering in the dark is freaking scary.

I could hear them all giggling like little girls to each other.

"Guys please turn back on the lights."  I begged, waiting for a response.

I heard them whispering to each other, in obvious debate, before they finally turned on the lights. I heard a few sighs of disapproval but they seemed to leave the lights (and myself) alone.

Oh, hi, I'm so rude that I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Scarlett. Don't ask for my surname or birthday because you'll never get that information out of me, mainly because I don't know my surname and I'm not quite sure the exact date of my birth.

Anyway, that's enough about me, you'll probably want to know about the pests that I am forced to call roommates. Well, there's:
Liam
Zach
Will
Mitchell
Parker

Yep, that's right, I live in a house full of boys. Right now you must be thinking 'Damn I bet she gets a lot of action' but no, we have an arrangement where there is no action without love.

Love. I don't know the meaning of love. I've never experienced love. I don't love anyone and nobody loves me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOOOO... What did you guys think of the first chappie?!?

TBH I kinda imagine myself as Scarlett, IDK why tho.

Anyways, this story's gunna be more interesting soon because the first chappies are always so boring and just give the details. Nobody wants details, they want ACTION!!

-+=THE HOYA SQUAD=+-