“Harry, it’s almost 1 already.” Liam, stop waking up early. I sighed and shook my head.

Harry looked thoughtful and then turned to Liam. “Exactly. Too early.” Niall started laughing and then told us that Liam had to basically pour cold water on Zayn to get him to wake up.

“Yeah, it wasn’t too pleasant” Zayn grumbled while glaring at Liam. “The only reason why I let him off the hook is that he told me he’ll buy me that mirror I always wanted.”

Niall was practically dying of laughter. He rolled on the floor and gasped for air. When he could finally control himself, he sat back on the chair. “Gets me every time.”

“Yeah, Niall is easier to wake up. I told him I’ll buy him Nandos and you should have seen how fast he woke up and got ready” Liam remarked. When I turned to look at Niall, the box of Nandos was empty and Niall rubbed his tummy.

Well, thanks for sharing.

I frowned and rolled my eyes.

Harry had gotten himself tea and sat down on the couch. Zayn looked like he was about to sleep again.

“About last night, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone, especially you, Lou” Harry said, while looking up at me. “I-I couldn’t believe that she could do that to me. I trusted her” Harry mumbled.

“It’s ok Haz, it’s over and you’re here. That’s what matters” I told him.

“Well, I don’t know about you lads, but Elena was HOT!” Niall stated and looked at all of us.

We burst out laughing. Leave it up to Niall to change the mood of the room.

I chuckled and nodded.

“Where did you find her Louis?” Zayn asked, fully awake and interested. Maybe he thought she was almost as pretty as he is.

“I bumped into her actually, right outside this building.”

“Wow, talk about a coincidence” Niall marveled. “Like an angel. A feisty one too.”

“Yeah, she was brilliant last night, wasn’t she?” I chuckled at the memory.

They all nodded.

Harry then turned to the boys.

“What I didn’t get was how you guys got into the house. I swore that the chefs that came in were professionals and I saw them too, they weren’t you boys.” Harry was utterly confused.

Liam smiled, Zayn chuckled, and Niall, of course, laughed his bum off.