2. Mourning in Pain

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You see nothing. You hear nothing."

"You were yelling momma," She smirked. "Aren't you big enough to live without your mom?"

Smirking down on her blanket covered body, I caught the edge of it, removing it away from her body. Her face flushed, passing me glares and trying to cover her body. Like I had seen nothing.

"Aren't you big enough to wear clothes without your mom?" Grabbing hold of my shirt, I wore it. While buttoning, I ordered, "Leave."

"But--"

"Leave." I gave her a deadpanned look. I wasn't in the mood to argue with her. My mood was already grouchy from the usual nightmares, haunting and gripping me again. Sleeping pills weren't working to tone them down. "I told you last night it's ended."

But she insisted I spent one night with her for the last time. I had two reasons to agree. One, she was hot. Second, I was a man with needs and appreciated when things came to me.

"I thought you were joking." She stood up, grabbed her clothes and started wearing them. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Kabir was calling.

"I don't joke."

"But why? Is it about what I said about Nisha's parent? Why do you care? You don't even know her."

My jaw clenched hearing her name. I hated her to nothing. She was a spider, weaving her way through someone, make a trap and then eats them. I wasn't into spiders. I was more into someone who didn't become the reason of my nightmares.

"What you did yesterday was unacceptable." I hated Nisha. I didn't hate Kabir. Their parents were like mine. When I felt alone, Kabir took me to his home and his parents made me feel like family. "I break up. It's ended."

Taking hold of her jeans, I threw at her.

"Leave when you're done." I trudged to the door but before opening, I spun and said, "Don't steal anything. My room has cameras. I would hate to call the police." Winking, I banged the door. Her screech filled the whole mansion but ignoring I called Kabir.

He didn't pick up. First, he called me and then didn't pick my call. Some friends I had. Walking to the kitchen, I was met by someone I never expected to see at my house. Wearing an astonished look, I walked towards her.

"What the hell are you doing here, Nisha?" She didn't look at my direction, and silently drank the juice, and wrote something in her book.

Ignoring me.

"I can throw you out. You're in my house and ignoring the question." Grabbing the orange from the basket, I sat on the stool and started peeling it off.

Again, she didn't pull her head first. What was the problem with this girl? She never looked into my eyes and finds a reason to fight with me and when I ask her politely, she ignores me. Being good in this world wasn't needed. I should behave like a jerk with her. I hated her too much.

She was a spoilt brat of her house, always got things in an expensive silver plate. I had seen Kabir being worried about her and she always gave him a reason by wetting her hands in stupid things and waiting for her family to correct it.

I hated such people who thought others would make things better for them. People who were walking attention seeker and she was one of them. I remember the first time I met her. She was yelling at her mom because she didn't iron her dress. I hated her at the same time. She wasn't a child and could do things. But like I said. Born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

Pushing one piece of orange, I yelled for security.

Annoyed, she closed her book with a thump and glared at me. Giving a fake sweet smile, I kept on enjoying my orange.