Chapter Four

Xian's POV

It took me nine days. Nine days to recover from that drama. When it comes to that issue,I can't help but cry and locked myself in my room. Until now,I still haven't moved on. She was the girl I love the most. My mom was my buddy,but that was before when...

"Xian?"

Ms. Newman. She sits on a chair with a table in her front that has snacks which I think she prefer eating most of class breaks.

"Hey,that's too many for you."

I said as I come to sit in front of her.

"I'm a food monster."

She smiles proudly,they so much alike. Miles and she. That's why they're already close even when they first met on that day.

"Where were you these last nine days?"

I try to get her banana,but she slapped my hand instead. I jerk my hands off,ouch.

"Don't steal my food."

What a woman.

"We had an acquaintance party yesterday,why didn't you come?"

I laughed.

"Why do you care?"

She blushed. Then,just put her headphones on. I'm just staring at her eating buffalo wings. This girl...  If only she's mine,I'll kiss her because of her cuteness. Anyway... Does she have a boyfriend? I want to ask her,but I'm kind of shy. I roam my eyes on table... DARK CHOCOLATE! That's my favorite! I snatched it. Then as expected she gave me death glare and took her headphones off, ready for World War III. 

"Don't worry,I'll give you soon as a return."

Soon,Jessica,soon...

Well,even though I promised. She still give me that look.

"Ok... How about having a movie marathon tomorrow with a bunch of pop corns?"

She smiled quickly. Oh,she's really a food lover. I rolled my eyes.

"I hate you,you're ugly."

"Wow,coming from you?"

"Yes."

Not being a boast,but seriously all girls has their eyes on me. But my eyes are for this little one...

--

It's Saturday morning,sun rays passing through my window wakes me up. I squinted. I want to sleep more,but when I looked at the wall clock right beside my window it reads 9:39 AM...

I flew out of my bed. Ms. Newman chatted me yesterday night that he will be here on 8. But fuck,it's 9:39. I take my phone to check Messenger but she's offline. Dammit,wish I didn't upset her. I was about wandering to check on Miley only to find the two of them sitting on couch. Both Miles and Ms. Newman have pop corns while watching some sort of movie I don't know. They see me,blinking then burst into laughing. Then it dawned on me,I just woke up. Hair's a mess,wearing sleepwear,and probably I can feel that I have morning glory and massive dried saliva covering half of my left cheek. I run into the comfort room,wailing. I closed its door and frantically rummaged with my hygiene stuff in my container.

This can't be real,she's the first girl except Miles that saw my worst.

After doing all my morning routine,I walked into my room to change into my brown shirt and dark pants. Go to kitchen to check if they steal my Dr. Pepper. But here it is,waiting for me to pick it up and savor. Mmm,there's no like Dr. Pepper.

I walk into living room and sit beside Miles. Now she's our barrier,being between us.

"Mr. Morning Glory,you're ugly."

Ms. Newman teased.

"That's rhyming!"

They give each other a high five. I basically roll my eyes as if it is the only thing I can do when they're together. Joining their forces to taunt me,but I'm still Superman!!! No? Ok,not think about it.

Every turn I take,every trail I track

I pat my fingers rhythmically in couch's arm.

"What about we watch Walking Dead instead?"

They just ignore me,and I take it as a no. Suddenly,someone ring the doorbell. I take the charge of finding who is it since this two are too focused with Moana. I shocked at sluttish-looking girl stands in front of me,twirling her hair while chewing a gum. Wow,she thinks it's cool?

"Hi,I'm Catherine Adeline Ruth Matthews Saturno. Cath,for short."

"Cath,nice to meet you. Bye."

I was about to shut the door but she put her hands on the handle this then pushing it a little.

"But,I've been waiting long for you to be single. And I prepared for this."

Waving her hands down his body,I try to glance then look her straight in the eyes. If I know that a girl likes me,I don't taking their hope too far especially when I don't have a plan to be with them.

"Wow,that's a lovely shade of ultra bitch you're wearing today."

She gazes through her sluttish outfit and then I have the chance to shut the door and lock it.

"Broxi,who's that?"

"Cath,she said."

"Cath?"

Ms. Newman abruptly stand and make her way through the door,but Miles stopped her. Holding her wrist,Ms. Newman turn to look at her.

"She's cute,but scary."

Ms. Newman frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"Ever since Tiana and Broxi broke up,Cath always come here every weekend. She's trying to befriend me,but there's something on her I don't know that I don't like."

"You mean... every weekend?"

I asked.

"Yes."

I remember on the last day of school last year,my 3-year girlfriend went wrong. She just flipped me off then left,from that day we never have the chance to talk about it. It's kind of awkward I don't know.

"Group hug!"

Miles stands and hugs Ms. Newman. Yes,group hug.

"What's that for?"

"Um,friendship?"

Ms. Newman smiled,then they hug again. Ugh,girls.

"Ok,while you two going intimate there. I'm going to the library room."