'Of course!' Hakyeon handed his sketchbook to her.

'Wow! These are gorgeous! I especially love this one here.' She pointed at one of the pictures. 'What kind of flowers are these?'

'They're Gloxinias.'

'Such a strange yet beautiful name. I've heard that flowers have meanings to them. Do these have a meaning too?'

'Huh? Oh these, um... they mean... love at first sight.' Hakyeon blushed a bit as he recalled why he chose to draw those flowers in the first place.

Hakyeon recalled the day when he first saw Leo peacefully sleeping under the beautiful cherry blossoms for the first time. Unknowingly, as he recalled that time, he had drawn the flowers in his sketchbook as well.

'Wow... these are so gorgeous.' Amelia continued to admire the beauty coming from Hakyeon's sketchbook. 'How I would love to receive these as a gift one day...'

Her voice seemed to slowly fade away as she looked deeply at the Gloxinias. As if she was reminded of something both bitter and sweet at the same time...

'What are you two talking about?' Leo finally came into the room to join them.

'Nothing much. But you were right about Hakyeon's sketches though. These are just too wonderful! I can't stop looking at them.' Amelia said.

'Just be careful with it.' Leo told her.

'Don't worry. I won't make these pages fly off in the distance like someone I know of did.' She teased him.

'...'

Leo must have told her about the incident he had with Hakyeon the other time. He must really be close with her enough to tell her so much about everything. Hakyeon was feeling a slight sense of jealousy while witnessing how close Amelia and Leo was as the two sat side by side next to each other. Right across Hakyeon.

No, no stop Cha Hakyeon. There's no point being jealous of them. It wasn't even meant to be in the first place. So stop fantasizing.

'Did uncle decide the date of the wedding yet?' Amelia asked.

'He's thinking about the first full moon in June. So... soon.' Leo replied.

Isn't that too soon? What do I know? Why do I care...

'Hakyeon?' Leo saw the boy dozing off.

Look, it wasn't possible since the beginning and you're thinking way too over your heads. Stop thinking about it and get back to reality. These feelings are real and –

'Hakyeon-ah!' Leo shouted. Which finally caught Hakyeon's attention.

'Sorry. What were you two saying?' Hakyeon finally came back to his senses.

'Are you okay? You're spacing off.' Leo looked at him with a worried expression on his face.

Hakyeon could see that even Amelia was worried for him.

'Sorry. Just thinking a bit. What were we talking about again?'

'We were just saying that the wedding would be during the first full moon of June. Do you think the planning will be done in time though? If you need more time, I'll ask uncle about it.' Amelia said. 'There's no rush.'

'Huh? No. It's okay. I'll make it in time. It's the two of you's wedding so you shouldn't have to worry about me.' Hakyeon replied. 'It's my job.'

'But-'

'It's okay. Hakyeon can do it. I'm sure he'll pull it through. I believe he will. Right?' Leo asked.

Hakyeon looked at Leo, who was fully confident at Hakyeon's abilities and trusted him greatly for his skills. Hakyeon didn't want to disappoint. It was time he set his own feelings aside, forget about them and do what he can to make the wedding for the happy couple..